Always Yours

Always Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Always Yours

Kim Ryeowook rarely fell sick.

But these past few weeks, all he ever remembered doing was coughing, sneezing or searching for masks after masks to wear every time he wanted to head out. Ryeowook was constantly suffering from flus and colds because he barely had any rest. From hosting Sukira, to KRY concerts, to preparing for Super Junior’s comeback, to musicals to his other little responsibilities, his schedule was all packed from day to night. He barely had any rest.

Not that he was complaining. How many times had he dreamt of having packed schedules? Every time Leeteuk or Heechul would complain of having so many schedule in the past, he would quietly envy them. Yes, he was happy for them and proud even that s were well-known amongst the industry. But still, at the end of the day they benefited for themselves more than for the group. And Ryeowook secretly wanted that too.

But it seem, his body was slowly crashing. Perhaps it was because he was never this busy or perhaps it was just his body’s way of telling him that it needed attention. Ryeowook literally did everything to take care of his body and especially his throat. He avoided foods that would make him look bloated, drinks that could hurt his throat, literally everything he thought wasn’t good for his body. But because he was too busy, he tended to snatch the first food or drink he came across after a long shoot or dance practice. And now, his body was protesting in its own way.

While waiting for his turn to the doctor’s room to get a shot, Ryeowook took out his phone and scrolled down through his group’s chatroom. Kyuhyun had recently sent his newly released OST video to the members and the members had replied him telling him that it was good and with his nickname BalladKyu. Ryeowook congratulated Kyuhyun, sending his message with a sweet heart before he pressed onto the video and listened to it. Kyuhyun had sung it once to him one night and Ryeowook remembered how Kyuhyun’s fingers traced Ryeowook’s body, drawing random shapes and patterns as Kyuhyun’s amazing warm velvety voice filled his ears.

Ryeowook closed his eyes and listened to Kyuhyun’s beautiful voice again, feeling his heart beating wildly against his chest. He didn’t know why but Kyuhyun always had this effect on him. Okay, maybe he knew why but he preferred to keep it deep, deep in the back of his head and mind. When the song ended, Ryeowook went onto twitter and tweeted about the song, recommending it to everyone. Kyuhyun deserved that, doesn’t he? A moment later, his phone vibrated and it was the members uploading a screenshot of Ryeowook’s tweet and teasing both of them. Ryeowook smiled at his playful member’s antics but a second later, his smile slowly started fading off at one of his hyung’s words.

Eunhyuk: Kkkk just date already you two!

Ryeowook took a breath and put away his phone. He twisted the fabric of his shirt and sighed quietly. A moment later, the doctor called Ryeowook in for the shot and Ryeowook thankfully released a sigh. Getting a shot would probably be less painful than having to think about this relationship with Kyuhyun.

***

Ryeowook had a meeting with one of the managers and one of the CEOs at SM and went to the headquarters straight after the hospital. He was both curious and excited, wondering if he had a new schedule. Usually, that was the process if there was a new schedule contract for them. A meeting with one of the managers and the higher-ups in SM. When Ryeowook arrived, his manager and the CEO was already seated. Ryeowook bowed and greeted them and took a seat across the table.

“Ryeowook-shi, an upcoming show has requested for you to be one of the MC.” His manager told him and then further explained. “It’s a health variety show where the MC’s will get involved in sports and explore various forms of dieting.”

“Sports? Dieting?” Ryeowook repeated.

“Yes, you will be playing different kinds of sports and exploring excises to lose weight and you will get to try different types of diet.”

“But…” Ryeowook shifted uncomfortably. “I… I’m not comfortable with sports and I’m currently not going on diet or planning to lose weight. I have too many upcoming schedule and if I go on a diet, I’ll be too tired and weak.”

“So you don’t want this?” The CEO asked, raising his brow as he sat forward eyeing Ryeowook. “From how I see it, you’d definitely benefit from this.”

“Wh… What do you mean hyungnim?”

“Ryeowook-shi, this will give you more exposure. Don’t you want that?”

“I do but I’m not comfortable with the programme, hyungnim. I would be miserable and I wouldn’t give my best then and I rather not disappoint everyone like that.”

The CEO tapped his fingers on the table, his eyes narrowed and his lips pressed in a thin line. He looked annoyed and most of the time, when idols refuse to accept their proposals, the CEOs would often be mad since they would not be able to earn any profit for the company. But Ryeowook meant every word he said. He was uncomfortable with sports and right now, he refused to go on any diet because of his busy schedules. He needed the energy and motivation to keep him going each day and everyone knew that Ryeowook loved food especially trying out different types of food when he was abroad which he usually was because of his overseas concerts.

“Hmmm,” The CEO finally sighed. “So tell me Ryeowook-shi, you’ve been a DJ, an MC for several shows and a member of a hallyu group, but why are you so underrated? What do we need to do to increase your popularity?”

“I’ve gotten word that majority of your merchandise sold at concerts were not sold out and the merchandise companies are furious at us for demanding them to print out equal merchandise for our idols.”

 “Should we tell them that they should just stop bothering about your merchandise? Should we tell them that you will never be as famous as your other bandmates?”

 “Tell me, Ryeowook-shi.” The CEO crossed his arms. “What can we do to help with your popularity?”

 “I…” Ryeowook swallowed. “I’m confident in a solo, hyungnim.”

“A what?”

“A solo album. I’m sure I can do well if I release a solo album, hyungnim.”

The CEO held his stomach and laughed in a mocking manner. Ryeowook wanted to run, he wanted to run and hide from him all of sudden. He wanted to hide from the world. He was so embarrassed. What was he even thinking? Asking for a solo album when his popularity was nothing compared to the other artist in the company and hell, even amongst his own members.

“Let’s get this straight, Ryeowook-shi.” The CEO chuckled and wiped his eyes. “A solo album takes a lot of effort and money and I’ll be honest to you dear Wookie, it’s a complete waste of time if we allowed you to have a solo album.”

Ryeowook looked at his manager on the other side and his manager gave him an apologetic look, knowing just how much Ryeowook really yearned for a solo album. His manager then cleared his throat and tried convincing that Ryeowook had been really into composing and producing songs lately and that the songs he had created were really great. The CEO paused and then tilted his head, a mastermind plan brewing in his head. Ryeowook should have seen the way his eyes twinkled with a phony mocking look the minute he spoke the next few words,

“Really now? Well, why don’t you send them in and I’ll take a look at it.”

***

Ryeowook was all smiles when he returned home. After the CEO had told Ryeowook to send in his creations, Ryeowook was so excited that he bought a huge cake on the way home to celebrate. Ryeowook brought the cake into the kitchen and set it on the counter, taking it out from the box and cutting it into pieces. He knew Kyuhyun would be home any moment and decided to cut him a piece too.

“What’s the cake for, babe?”

Ryeowook shivered when he felt warm breath on his ears. He spun around and his lips was tacked by familiar soft lips and Ryeowook relaxed, smiling into the kiss. “Kyuhyun.”

When they broke apart, Kyuhyun enveloped Ryeowook’s waist and pulled him closer. “Did you just get back?”

Ryeowook nodded and stood on his tiptoes to kiss Kyuhyun once more, loving how Kyuhyun always onto his lower lips before he entered Ryeowook’s warm cavern, exploring his wet tongue ally. Ryeowook moved his fingers across Kyuhyun’s broad chest and started ing Kyuhyun’s top buttons on his shirt.

“I… I just… I just felt like… eating some… cake.” Ryeowook explained between kisses.

They broke apart, both of them breathless from the intense make-out session. Kyuhyun ran his hands through Ryeowook’s hair and looked at him skeptically. “Why?”

“I don’t know.” Ryeowook grinned mischievously. “Do you want some?”

“Nah, I already ate out with the Radio star casts earlier.”

Ryeowook bit his lip and held out the plate with a slice of cake on it. He dipped his fingers into the white cream and it slowly, his tongue running down his fingers seductively as he kept his eyes on Kyuhyun.

“Are you sure you don’t want some cake, KyuKyu? I’ll even let you eat it off me.”

***

Ryeowook smiled to himself as he lost count of how many times he had been taken that night. Kyuhyun was amazing in bed and the amount of times he had Ryeowook a mess every night under him was evidence of it.

Your future partner will be lucky.

Ryeowook thought to himself, his smile fading. Kyuhyun’s future spouse would be lucky indeed, whoever he was. He knew however that whoever it was, it was never going to be him. Ryeowook was just Kyuhyun’s buddy and he knew that was all he would ever be until Kyuhyun finally found someone he truly cared for.

Ryeowook always had a crush on Kyuhyun. He had been crushing on Kyuhyun for years and somewhere along the line, he knew that he was in deep because he was in love with his best friend. Kyuhyun was oblivious but he always treated Ryeowook a little better than the other members and his friends. One night, Kyuhyun came home drunk and although he lived on the lower apartment, he went up to Ryeowook’s and Donghae’s apartment. He knew Ryeowook’s passcode for his room and entered it without trouble. When he spotted his best friend under the covers of his bed, Kyuhyun staggered to the bed and fell down on it, hugging Ryeowook tightly. He always loved Ryeowook’s warmth. It wasn’t until Ryeowook stirred from sleep that he screamed.

“Yah, what are you doing here?” Ryeowook demanded, his fingers pulling the comforter over his body.

“I’m drunk!” Kyuhyun replied. “What’s wrong, Ryeonggu? Are you under there?”

“I… Yes! You should have knocked before you entered, Kyuhyun.”

That was the night everything changed. Kyuhyun made his move and they started sleeping together since then. Kyuhyun was the one who initiated the “friends-with-benefit” idea the next morning and Ryeowook could only nod blindly, his heart half shattering, half thumping excitedly. He was devastated that Kyuhyun didn’t have the same feelings for him but the fact that Kyuhyun wanted to keep having with him made him feel slightly better.

Ryeowook felt Kyuhyun tickle his waist and Ryeowook pouted while Kyuhyun laughed, knowing Ryeowook’s every sensitive spot of Ryeowook. “Why are you so happy today, Wookie?”

Ryeowook giggled and Kyuhyun’s collarbone. “I have a great news, K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter