WE TRULY LOVE EACH OTHER

Mir one shot

 

Name: Jamie Park

Age: 18

Eyes: blue

Outfit: converse, fishnet stockings, short shorts, baggy off the shoulder top over a tank top, headband.

 

 

 I walked down the hall of J. Tunes Entertainment. I was the newest recruit for the company. I was looking for the training room. I was admiring the building when I bumped into someone. A hand extended and I looked up to the owner.

 

 It was MIR of MBLAQ! I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. "MIR HURRY UP!!" I turned and GOOD LORD IT WAS THE REST OF MBLAQ!! Joon walked up to MIR. "MIR! Let's gooooooo, I'm hungry." Joon whined. "Just a sec. Are you okay?" He said turning his attention to me. "Y-yeah." I say. "Are you lost?" Seung Ho asks. "Uh. Yes." I reply.

 

 They told me where the training class was and left. I trained and headed home. On the subway I bumped into someone. I looked up and mumbled a sorry. It was MIR again. "Hey, It's you again." He said. "My name's Jamie." I replied. "I'm MIR." He said. "I know, I'm a fan." I said "So what were you doing at the company?" He asked me. "I'm a new recruit." I said. "Really?" He said. "Yeah." I replied. "What part are you working in?" he asked me. "Song, Dance, and a bit of acting." I said. "Cool." he said. 

 

 "This is my stop." I said. "REALLY? Mine too." he exclaimed. We stood at the door together. I stepped off the train and tripped and MIR caught me. "Don't fall." He told me. I turned bright red. "Okay. Thanks." I said moving forward. He followed.

 

 "So you live around here?" I asked. "Yeah 1234 Main Street." He said. "No way!! I live at the same apartment building. I just moved in." I said. "The president owns the building." MIR said. "Really? By the way, where're the other members?" I asked. "They decided to go on ahead while I was getting ice cream." MIR said pouting. "I guess I'll walk you home then." I said jokingly, and we started walking.

 

 "Wait MIR!! I have a great idea." I called. "What?" He asked. "Well, they abandoned you at the ice cream shop, so why don't you come home with something better than an ice cream?" I said. "I'm listening." He said. "I have this friend, she's a baker. She lives a block away and has a daughter who's a model. They're bound to be home by now." I said. "I like where this is going." He said grinning. "We don't need the daughter. You're so pretty, the others will be drooling over you." He said. I blushed like mad. "But they saw me earlier today and nothing happened." I said. "They were hungry so they were only thinking about food, and after they ate they kept talking about how pretty you were." He said. I must have been a thousand shades of red by now. I looked away. "I'll text her." I said.

 

 We walked to their apartment and he let us in. "MIR!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!" The boys yelled and then they continued shouting. They stopped when we walked in. "Are we late?" MIR asked. "Sorry. It was my fault. I met him on the subway and he saved me." I said as cutely as I could without laughing. The boys shook their heads. "It's perfectly, absolutely, gorgeously fine." G.O. said. "Here, sit down." Joon said pulling a seat for me at the counter. I sat down and the boys crowded around me.

 

 On the other side of the counter MIR opened the cake box and served it. "You can have the first slice." The boys offered. "Thank you." I said. I winked at MIR and he got it. He forked a piece of cake up. "Here, Jamie." MIR said reaching over the counter and feeding me it. I over exaggerated on how much I liked it and fed MIR a piece. The boys looked at MIR in a pure jealous stare. "So, You're name is Jamie?" Thunder asked. "OH MY GOSH!! I didn't introduce myself? I'm soooooo sorry. My name is Jamie Park." I said reaching my hand out to shake hands. "I know who all you are of course. G.O., Thunder, Seung Ho, Lee Joon, and MY MIR." I said drawing out MY. MIR walked over with his and my cake.

 

 We watched a movie with the rest of the members and held hands just to tease them. I guess we went too far because mid-movie the boys turned to us.

 

 "WE DECIDED YOU HAVE TO KISS! If you are a real couple you'll do it." Joon said. "You doubt my love for MIR?" I said acting as victimized as I could, I even got tears welling up. "NO! No, no, no Jamie. we absolutely believe you. We don't trust MIR. He couldn't possibly have a girl as pretty as you." Seung Ho said. I made up my mind. I grabbed MIR and kissed him.

 

 We pulled away from each other. Dazed. I noticed the boys had excused themselves and I heard muffled screams. I turned away from MIR, my ears burning. "Y-you actually kissed me." MIR said shocked. "We had no choice." I said still avoiding his gaze. "You kissed me." He said and from his voice I could tell he was smiling. I spun around. "What are you smil-" I stopped.

 

 Was he always this cute? My eyes shot down. He cupped my chin and lifted my face. "Your eyes are such a gorgeous shade of blue." He said. I bet my face was more red than a tomato. . .  if that's even possible. Suddenly the fact that I just kissed MIR of MBLAQ, in front of the rest of MBLAQ, and I wasn't being sent off to an institution processed. I probably looked like I ate all the spicy food in the world. MIR started laughing a nice low laugh. "You look so cute Jamie." He said. "Oh shut up." I retorted.

 

 He hugged me and I thought I was about to die. "Hey, Jamie do you want to preform with us at MAMA?" MIR asked me. "MAMA? But that's a huge event!!" I said shocked. "Yeah?" He said. "I'd absolutely LOVE to, but shouldn't you ask the others?" I asked. "Oh yeah." He said. I snickered. "What?" He asked. "You said 'oh yeah.'" I said. "Wha? OOOooooh." He smiled and pulled me into another bear hug. "So are we dating now?" I asked. "I don't know. Are we?" He replied. "Yes." I said smiling. He whooped and walked me to the door. We hugged, exchanged numbers, and I headed to my apartment. I think we truly loved each other.

 

 As soon as I sat down I got a text.

 

To: Jamie

Did you know you

smell like coconut?

<3 MIR

 

Snicker, my dog jumped onto my lap.

 

To: MIR

^//////^ It's my 

shampoo.

G.O.O.D., Jamie

 

 

To: Jamie

WE TALKED!!

YOU'RE PERFORMING 

AT MAMA WITH

US :D :D :D

Luv, MIR

 

I had gotten myself some coffee and spit it out when I got the text. 

 

To: MIR

:D:D:D:D:D OH MY

GOOOOOD x-*

<3 Jamie

 

Two texts came in at once.

 

To: Sissy

How's J. Tunes?

<3 Mi Young Lee (My younger sister)

 

To: Jamie

:-*

MIR

 

To: MIR

I love you

<3, Jamie

 

To: Mimi

GREAT!! I HAVE TWO 

SECRETS!!! ^/////^ 

IF I TELL YOU,

YOU CAN'T TELL 

ANYBODY!!!

<3 UNNIE

 

To: Jamie

Joon's gonna kill

me if I don't sleep

now. Bye ^-^V

<3<3<3 MIR

 

To: Sissy

What? O-o

MIMI

 

To: MIR

Night

:-* Jamie

 

To: Mimi

I'M DATING MIR 

FROM MBLAQ!!!

 

 I didn't get anymore texts. I got a phone call. I picked up and my sister practically made me go deaf. "AHHHHHHHH!!! I HATE YOU!!! YOU'RE SOOOOO LUCKY!!!!" She yelled into the phone. "Shut up!! you're dating Kevin!!" I said. "Yeah. So?" She retorted. I sighed. "What's the other secret?" She asked. "Ah, I'm just gonna be performing at. . .  MAMA with MBLAQ!!"  I said. Pause for another deafening scream."Oh!! Talking about UKISS, can I tell them?" She asked. "We aren't talking about them. . .They won't tell will they?" I asked. "What a stupid question! Of course they won't! They all consider you family!!" She said. "One minute. I'm hanging with them right now." She told me.

 

 Before I could stop her she ran out, probably forgetting she had the phone in her hand. This is what i heard on the other line.

 

Mimi: I HAVE A SECRET SO ANYBODY WHO CAN'T SHUT UP. . . GET OUT!! 

pause

Mimi: IF ANY OF YOU TELL I'LL BE MAD AT YOU FOREVER, CUZ IT'S JAMIE'S SECRET.

pause

Mimi: JAMIE'S DATING . . . .MIR OPPA!!!!

Boys: groan

Kevin: One less competitor.

Mimi: giggles

Mimi: aaaaand SHE'S PERFORMING AT. . . .MAMA!!!!

Ukiss: GASP!!

 

 All of UKISS congratulated me and wished me the best. Then Kevin and I talked on the phone for a while until Mi young wanted her phone back so she could text Lee HongKi. I hung up when they started arguing cuz she talks to HongKi too much.

 

 

A MONTH LATER IN MACAU:

 

 My palms were sweating and I felt sick. I knew my little sister was gonna be there. She had a huge fight with Kevin about it and she locked herself in her room for three days and didn't eat even though I told her it was okay if she went to UKISS's concert instead, but she wouldn't hear of it. So Kevin finally told her it was okay to go and booked her a flight. Turns out he had been sending her food through her room window even though she barely touched it. So she was gonna be here and then rush to the airport to make it in time to have dinner ready when UKISS got home.

 

 She looked white as a sheet when I peeked out of the curtain. It took away some of my stage fright to worry about someone else. I focused on how even though she looked like she was about to fall over she sat straight and answered the media's questions. She looked up and waved at me and I felt better. She looked older than sixteen. She'd been in the public eye for two years now and had matured so fast. 

 

 Suddenly she got up and her bodyguards escorted her to me. "You didn't have to come." I said. "Yes, I did. Where're the boys?" she asked. "I'll get them." I said running to get them to her. One thing that Mimi was best at was her judge of people. She and MIR had a casual conversation, and if I hadn't seen her ask every boy I've ever dated some of the key questions I wouldn't have known she was testing him.

 

 She recommended they go practice and they left. She turned her attention to me. "You've got him girl. Don't let him go." She said smiling. I could tell she was holding back tears and I've never seen her so happy with one of my boys. She returned to her seat and the show started. 

 

 Suddenly the anxiety came back and someone came up behind me. It was MIR. "You're sister said to give this to you." He said handing me my younger sister's pocket watch. It was the thing that helped her through all the scandals of celebrity life, I got it for her when she turned thirteen. I kissed him and took a few deep breaths.  We truly loved each other now.

 

 I hooked the watch onto my outfit and walked out with MBLAQ. We performed so many songs that the audience even started clapping for me. We ended and my sister ran out.

 

 When we got back to the hotel it was close to 6 am. The boys went to their room and I went to mine. I fell asleep immediately.

 

 In the morning we had a flight to catch so we hurried to the airport. Back in Korea we celebrated a good concert, slept, and ate. At one party a drunk man came up to me and tried to get friendly with me so MIR stepped in. At another I got drunk and he helped me back home. Most of the time stuff didn't happen though. At most of the parties we sat together and talked the night away.

 

 It was all sweet until the media found out. I stayed with Mi Young for a few months. I still had my fans because I still worked. I got so many antis though.

 

 Mir and I continued dating and eventually the rumors died out. He and I were linked at the waist. We attended each other's concerts, video chatted if we couldn't be there. We truly loved each other. 

 

 ONE YEAR LATER:

 

MIR and I were on a date together on a boat. I was walking on the deck when I saw a pretty fish and leaned over to see it. I leaned too far. I slipped and fell over board. I forgot how to swim for a moment and before that moment was up there was someone next to me pulling me up to the surface. I looked over and my saviour was MIR. I hugged him as tight as I could in the water and kissed him. 

 

 We climbed back on the deck and sat there breathing, just breathing. MIR got up first and walked over to the wheel. I followed thinking he was mad. He suddenly turned to me. "Jamie, You klutz, my klutz. Will you be Mrs. Bang Cheol Yong?" He asked getting on one knee with an engagement ring. Here we were soaking wet in our clothes after me almost dying. "Cheol Yong. Wh-?" He cut me off before I could ask. "I never want to lose you. You can think about it if you want." He said. I shook my head. "I don't need any time. I will." I said starting to cry. He slipped the ring onto my finger and lifted me up. I couldn't help but cry. MIR understood and carried me downstairs. We truly loved each other.

 

 

 FIVE YEARS LATER.

 

 "MOMMA!!" Kelsey my four year old calls running towards me. Cheol Yong snatches her from behind and carries her to me. She stops laughing and hands me a flower. "Mommy Mommy, I picked it all on my own for you." she says proudly. "Really!? WOW!! You're so nice, it's such a pretty flower. Just like my little girl." I say making her smile. Cheol Yong takes the flower, puts it behind my ear, and kisses my forehead. "Kelsey, why don't you go hide and Daddy'll look for you?" I recommend. "Okay! You won't be able to find me this time and Mommy'll have to find me." She says running off. "Hey. Why don't you go look for her instead?" Cheol Yong whines. "I'm holding Yuki." I laugh rocking our seven month old.

 

 "Come here Mr. Bang Cheol Yong." I say. He drags himself over to my rocking chair. "What Mrs. Bang Cheol Yong?" He asks "Lean down, and close your eyes." I tell him. I give him a sweet kiss, he jumps up, and whoops. "10!!! I'M GONNA FIND YOU KELSEY!!" He yells laughing and runs around our yard. "I LOVE YOU HONEY!!!" I shout to him. "I LOVE YOU MORE!!" He yells back. We still truly love each other.