Love Message

Love Message.

Jieqiong have someone she like the most in her class and that person is definitely Chaeyeon, the most famous and beautiful student in her school. 

Although their desk is just side by side but Jieqiong do not dare to initiate a conversation with Chaeyeon. Probably because Chaeyeon always being surrounded by her secret admirers, Yoojung and Doyeon. 

Today, as usual Chaeyeon will sit at her desk and even though she just sit still she really look amazing in the eyes of Jieqiong. 

'Good Morning, Jieqiong'

'Err.. Good Morning, Chaeyeon'

Jieqiong was very shocked because Chaeyeon just talked to her and called out her real name. Never in Jieqiong mind that Chaeyeon will talk to her like that. 

The class has started but Jieqiong feels that someone is watching her from far. Jieqiong turned her head to the right side and found Chaeyeon was staring at her direction. 

Jieqiong face started to blush. Jieqiong turned again one more time and she's definitely can see Chaeyeon staring at her. Jieqiong wonder whether Chaeyeon intently staring at her or that's just her feeling because of what happened before. 

'Hey.. Hey.. What's that in your left hand?' Chaeyeon asked Jieqiong straight away. 

'Er.. Er.. This... ' 

Before Jieqiong can answer Chaeyeon question, suddenly one chalk flying across her face and landing at Chaeyeon. 

'Chaeyeon! Give full attention during class!' Madam Kahi shouted from in front of the class. 

Everyone in the class laugh their loud when they found Chaeyeon is the target of the chalk. Jieqiong feels bad for Chaeyeon but that girl doesn't feel bother at all and just smile widely. 

'Wait, is that a memo for list of things you want to buy today?' Chaeyeon asked Jieqiong one more time but with a slow voice. 

'Haha..No. It's nothing.' Jieqiong just replied shortly without dare to look into Chaeyeon face because she's already blushed enough. 

Jieqiong doesn't believe she manage to talk with Chaeyeon today. She already have one stupid idea in order to talk Chaeyeon everyday but will the memo she wrote in her hand will be enough to attract Chaeyeon attention. 

NEXT DAY

As planned, Jieqiong makes some memo in her left hand hoping that Chaeyeon will see it and asked her something like yesterday. She turned to her right side and realize that Chaeyeon also wrote something on her left hand. 

'Are you write a memo again today?'

'Chaeyeon, what happened to your hand?' Jieqiong asked abruptly not knowing her voice is quite louder and attract Madam Kahi attention. 

'Yes Jieqiong. Do you have any questions?' asked Madam Kahi not knowing the real situation. 

'No Madam. I'm sorry.' Jieqiong slowly answering Madam Kahi. 

'Pst.. Pst.. ' Chaeyeon tried to get Jieqiong attention. 

Jieqiong turned to her right side again and she see another words on Chaeyeon left hand. 

'You can't talk during class. ^ ^' 

Jieqiong reach for her marker pen in the pencil box and starting to write something on her left hand. 

'Why you write that on your hand?'

'It's more cheaper than write on a paper'

'That's not what I meant.'

'I want to talk to you. So, from now on let's talk to each other using our left hand'

Jieqiong can't believe conversation by using their left hand is the way they are being connected to each other. 

THAT EVENING 

Jieqiong is sitting alone at the corner of school field while focusing in finishing her drawing.

'Can I join you here?' Chaeyeon asked Jieqiong slowly. 

Jieqiong is very shocked because she doesn't know that Chaeyeon can find her here. She arranged her drawing utensils and get up from her place but Chaeyeon hand is more faster. 

'Why you want to run away? Come, sit here.' Chaeyeon grabbed Jieqiong hand pull her to sit back. 

'Wahhh.. Your drawing is very beautiful. You are really good Jieqiong. ' praised Chaeyeon none stop. 

'So, I guess you are more talented in writing and drawing than speaking.' Asked Chaeyeon while looking at Jieqiong face beside her. 

'Not really. It just I'm kinda bored person to talk to.' replied Jieqiong without looking to Chaeyeon. 

'Nonsense.' Chaeyeon replied short while putting some colour on Jieqiong face using the drawing brush. 

'Ehh, Chaeyeon. What are you doing?' Jieqiong seems little bit shocked with Chaeyeon sudden act. 

'Haha. This is punishment for someone who said that herself is boring. So, you deserve this punishment. ' said Chaeyeon while attempting to put some more colour on Jieqiong face. 

'No. No. Please stop it. It's tickling.' Jieqiong begged Chaeyeon not knowing herself actually enjoying that precious moment. 

'Wait Jieqiong. You look cute when you laugh like that. You should laugh more you know.' Praised Chaeyeon. 

Jieqiong can't longer hiding her shyness. Their face are really close to each other. If only Chaeyeon can sense her nervousness right now. How could she said that directly to her. 

'Chaeyeon.. Chaeyeon.. What are you doing here with Jieqiong?' asked Yoojung and Doyeon. 

'Why there are water colours in Jieqiong face? Wait! If we think back Jieqiong also like to scrabble something on her hand. I guess plain girls are always doing something weird.' said Yoojung and Doyeon sarcastically. 

'Jieqiong, are you probably like Chaeyeon?' Doyeon jokingly asked Jieqiong. 

'Guys, let's stop it. Don't bother Jieqiong anymore. She's doesn't do any wrong.' Chaeyeon tried to break the tense situation there. 

Jieqiong is very relieved to hear Chaeyeon words but she still feel bitter about what had been said by Yoojung and Doyeon. 

'No! No! I don't like Chaeyeon at all.' Jieqiong said loudly and left Chaeyeon, Yoojung and Doyeon behind. 

Since that day, there are no more message on the left hand between Chaeyeon and Jieqiong. Jieqiong felt that it is all her fault for not telling the truth about her feeling towards Chaeyeon. Jieqiong know she will never like anybody else beside Chaeyeon but she does not have courage to say it to Chaeyeon. 

Week Later

Jieqiong Pov

I wonder will I be able to talk with Chaeyeon again. Its been a week. Could it be Chaeyeon angry to me or she doesn't want to talk to me because I don't like her. This thought really kill me inside. 

Wait. I feel someone write something on my hand. 

'I love you'

I turn my face to the right side and see Chaeyeon still holding the marker pen on her hand while looking seriusly at me. 

'You lie!' I said while looking straight to her face. 

'No. I don't lie.' Chaeyeon stressing her word while looking at me. 

'Chaeyeon!! How many times I want to remind you that you can't talk in my class!! ' Madam Kahi suddenly shouted angrily towards Chaeyeon.

This time, Chaeyeon is not smiling but she looks more unsettled like she have an urgent matter to tell me but cannot do so because of Madam Kahi. She automatically grab her marker pen and starts to write something on her left hand. 

'I don't lie. From the beginning, I always aware there is something on your left hand. I'm very happy because I can finally talk to you that day. I like you, Jieqiong. '

I couldn't contain my happiness after hearing that from Chaeyeon. My eyes started to fill up with tears. The words that I thought I will never heard from Chaeyeon was finally said by Chaeyeon. I stood up from my place and facing Chaeyeon directly. 

'I'm the one who love you Chaeyeon. I like you from our first day at school and will always love you forever.' 

I finally confess my true feeling to Chaeyeon while in tears not knowing my confession had been heard by everyone in the classroom. I know this will be the embarrassing moment ever in my life but I'm glad I manage to confess my feeling to Chaeyeon. 

THAT EVENING 

Chaeyeon brings Jieqiong to the park near their school to commemorate their relationship. They sit together while Chaeyeon hug tightly Jieqiong beside her. 

'Jieqiong, thanks for telling me the truth. I'm glad you are already mine. Finally, I can touch and protect you everyday. You know, I always think you are very cute, Jieqiong because you get blush very easily when you shy and you never give up to show your effort to like me. I will always love you, Jieqiong. '

Idea by: Chiba Kozue

P/s: Thanks for subscribing to my story. Hopefully you will enjoy it.