Blooming

Blooming

He always wakes up five minutes before her. To delight his sight with her beauty face, observing throughout the years the change of her factions. 

 

All of her factions only seem more mature, 

 

Her fluffy checks. 

 

Her eyes lashes and aygosal.

 

Her soft, thin and pink lips. 

 

Then he will kiss her forehead, her eyes and kindly whisper: 

“Wake up wildflower, I want to see you bloom again”.

 

 

He was suffering the Internet when another article about her pop out. It was a great idea having another twitter account in which he can follow her fan accounts knowing all the info because the fans. They always were so detail and maintain him informed about the rumors and news in the fandom about her. Sometimes we could spend all the day in the fan sites.

 

He opens the link of an article on Naver.

 

Obviously she was always pretty since a kid...

 

Then an idea comes to his mind.

 

He gets his phone to see her schedule for today. And when he noticed she would not here until very late night. He closed his phone and prepared himself to visit his Omonim.

 

There was a thing that Seo Joo Hyun never let him do. See her photo books since kid. And he was craving to see them.  

 

 

Her Omma received him, with a naughty smile in her face. She was waiting the moment Yonghwa come alone to her house to let him see her photo books. The second time he said we want to her photos Joohyun already hide every single photo book in her room and even she didn’t know the exactly place she hide them. So he stopped insisting to see them.

 

In the past months Joohyun had a few weeks off, and had visited them regularly. When she returned to her busy schedule, her mother noticed that all the photo books were placed in its place.

 

Unfortunately she not had the opportunity to see Yonghwa because he was also busy.

 

She could not be happier when she got his call that morning asking if she could see Joohyun's albums.

 

Talking with him about Joohyun it was her favorite thing. Because she noted how much she love her. He was very attentive and wants to know every little detail.

 

So exposing all her photos and telling the story behind them it was a dream come true.

 

 

 

After five hours in his in law's house he was saying goodbye to his Omonim and giving thanks for last time. He came out with a little bunch of Joohyun unauthorized photographs in an envelope and almost a complete lyric in his phone.  

 

 

 

“You don't like chubby Seohyun accepted it”.

 

“I don't like chubby Seohyun, I love her. I fall in love with her”. 

 

"Liar"

 

"You don't believe, I'll always carry her with me" he said showing a photo he takes out from his wallet. 

 

“Where do you get that photo?!” she said trying to get it. But he prevented her get in it. Although he knows she will no give up.

 

“Oppaaaa, where do you got it?”

 

“It just a gift Hyun-ahh. Can you please move a little?”

 

“Give me the photo” Now he can see her sighing loud.

 

“Wae?! It's my photo”

 

“That's my photo Jung Yong Hwa”

 

“You are in the photo, but the photo is mine. Omonim gave it to me”

 

“What?!” 

 

He saw her getting her phone dialing a number. So Seo Joo Hyun. 

 

“Omma!!! Wae you gave Oppa my photo”

 

“Why? He really loves them; he even took a kindergarten photo. The one you have eating patbins…”

 

“What?! Ommaaaa! Why you let him saw my photo books? Chincha!! Omma Why?!”

 

“He is my son in law to be” her mother answers, like she willingly to give him all her things, just because he want to marry her. Like she was ready to give her child to him. Tsk, just because they love him as their own son and he always use his charms on them, bringing always her Omma favorite flowers, and her Appa favorite wine, even going fishing and playing pocketball although he prefers basketball.

 

Thinking about it, she realized that maybe it wasn’t the only photo she showed to him.

 

“Just because… Omma you didn't showed him my Junior School photo book, right?”

 

He listen her lowing her voice.

 

“Eh? Wae?”

 

“Ommaaa!”

 

“Are you worried he saw the boy confessed you that time in your photos? Don't worry; I don't think he noticed it” 

 

“Omma, why… He didn't noticed…. but you sound. Did you tell him?!!”

 

“Aigoo Seo Joo Hyun! Why are questioning your Omma?”

 

“Ah, annio Omma. Is just..”

 

“Nothing, he is your husband-to-be and you even have some really embarrassed photos of him too.”

 

“You are right I am really sorry Omma.” Well that was true, she even had baby Yong photo.

 

“That's my girl, now let Omma cooked for you Appa. He will be here in any time”

 

“Kuande, Omma... Why you said embarrassed photos?”

 

“Well he saw every photo book, so I think he see every thing you did when you are a baby and also when you take that skate class, and the photo the members gift me last year. There was this one that Tiffany and Hyoyeon took…”

 

“Andawe!!”

 

Yonghwa can't hold his laughter looking his hysterical Yeoya.

 

Every single side of her.

 

He loves everything of her.

 

 

In the night when she was about to sleep, he will hold her in his hands. Gently cradling her until her bright and tired eyes closed.

 

Waiting the sunrise to be pollinated again. 

 

When he was sure she was sleeping he will said to her:

 

“Rest well, wildflower. Can't wait to see you bloom again”

 

 

Some may think I am you're bee but I am just your support and your shoulder in the long travel, your partner, lovely wildflower.

 

Your experiences, the knowledge and intellect you acquired through the years, your voice, your meticulous care, your stubbornness makes you blooming every day.

 

That's why every day I ask you let me continue see your metamorphosis, the metamorphosis of a flower that always let a lasting scent.

 

 

Are you prepared for Seolo?

Let me know what you think about the story.