To Balance Each Other

Coffee And Milk

A/n : Shout out for Stephanny for letting me write this story and the other on her phone^^ grammatical errors are on me:)


Jaebum came home, brings the dark and cloudy mood from work and he slams the door, shocks Jinyoung who is currently chopping some vegetables. 

"Ahh..." Jaebum harshly untie his tie and throws himself to the couch in front of the tv. 

Jinyoung sees his husband, and he smiles. He notices the bad mood his husband currently having so he calmly walks toward the said man and takes a seat beside him. 

"Hard day?" He asked. Jaebum nods at his wife's soft voice, he doesn't give a verbal answer, instead he hugs him and bury his face in the crook of Jinyoung's neck. 

Jinyoung smiles and hugs his husband back, rocks his back, while saying some soothing words. 

"What is it now today?" Jinyoung asks softly but he doesn't get any answer in return, so he assumes he that Jaebum doesn't want to talk about his problems, yet. 

"It's okay, everything is going to be fine..."

"Jinyoungie?" Jaebum asks

"Yeah?"

"Why are they so hard to talk to, i mean i've tried everything, but why won't they budge?-" Jaebum rants out everything on his mind, and Jinyoung listens everything he says, still hugging him close. 

"Jinyoungie, is everything really going to be fine?" Jaebum asks, earning a smile from the younger. 

"If course, everything is going to be fine because you have me, i have you; it's us against the world." Jinyoung says and pulls out the hug just so he can see Jaebum's face clearly. 

And he's when relieved he sees the smile on Jaebum's face. 

"Thank you" Jaebum says before he showers the younger with kisses, from the forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks,  

"I love you" and he kisses Jinyoung's lips. 

"I love you too" and Jinyoung kisses him back. 

Because Jaebum is coffee, and Jinyoung is milk; they're comletely different but complimets each other, blends together really well. 

And they can't ask for other thing. 


A/n : this is so bad, so so bad that i just can't use this as my christmas special. Yup somehow m gonna make a Christmas special. 

Btw i have another story ready to be uploaded ;) wdyt? Should i upload another one? ;)