Final~

Perfect Two

                                  tumblr_nuxne9Vt6g1sodq3bo1_1280.jpg                              image.php?encI=X55g%3ADDiii.%2FWBs.JvVDJN%3FKOPhI_AI-TeTpEIE_-ehGHGeZeI-IAGGpHG%26eKIPbHAHTzpzbFGbZ_pEFAIGTIppbGIIZ-IA%26N4Pz%26XPFnX4RoqNiJrnjNFTHyfQUQgQjkXjLbzeF2T78uT-rL9%26mPz%26NPX55g%25F1%25GQ%25GQGH.Vf4W1.53V%2FaN.JvV%25GQfzb%2FZ11QJttFbH11fJt44%2FTEfZ44TJ1b%25GQ53V%2FaNoV%3D9ZTfJI6fz9Hi4JtvzozGAb.gBs%26gPIfm-Y.8h.z%2CHzAt.z                 

 

So, this is just a little early Christmas gift from me to you guys. I'm not sure if it's any good but it was inspired by my cousin and her friends as I was watching them play the other day. Kids make friends and trust each other so easily and quickly and over the silliest things sometimes. For someone who has trouble making friends, it was really lovely to see and gave way to this. Please enjoy it xx

“Wonshik-ah, Taekwoon don’t go too far,” Wonshik’s mother called out as the two ran off, to the playground. Taekwoon's parents both had to work that day and couldn't pick their son up from kindergarten so she had offered to have him for a few hours to release the strain. He was a sweet little boy, a good influence of her rather overexcitable son, but he was so shy and quiet. It made it hard to know what to do with him. However, her son had decided the park was the best thing to 'help hyungie be happy' as he put it. 

“Taekwoonie hyung, what do you wanna play?” Wonshik giggled, watching with sparkling eyes as the older boy dropped the small red ball he was cradling in his arm onto the ground. He stared at it for a few moments before kicking it at Wonshik. The little boy grinned and squealed as it flew past him, chasing after it and raising his leg to kick it back. 

However, he slipped and landed hard on his backside. He scraped his palms on the pavement and burst into tears when he saw the injuries. Taekwoon gasped and turned around as Wonshik began to cry. “Shikkie, are you okays?" He asked as he looked at the younger boy's bleeding hands. He felt bad- he hadn't meant to hurt him, he just wanted to play.

“Wonshik, hyung is sorry,” Taekwoon said, his eyes watering in sympathy.
Wonshik sobbed looking at the blood with tears an snot dribbling down his pudgy cheeks “It hurts, hyung…my hands has ouch.”
“Hyung will kissy,” Taekwoon said then kissed the boys soft palm just above the graze. His big sisters had told him that kisses always makes the owies go away; it worked on him every time he fell.

Wonshik giggled and wiped his eyes. His hands still hurt but he felt a lot better suddenly. "It's okay, hyung." But the elder bit his lip. He had to make it better and prove he was sorry or else Wonshik wouldn't want to play with him, he was sure.

Taekwoon giggled back, letting go of the boy’s hand and jumping up and down with sudden excitement "Let's play another game."

“Hide and seek!”

“But I don’t wanna,” Taekwoon pouted. He was no good at that game and always got found-he wanted to play a game he was good at. Wonshik tilted his head and smiled brightly "But hide and seek is fun!" He cried.
“No, I don't wanna, let’s play over there,” Taekwoon smiled, pointing to a small playground. It was only a modest thing- simple- with a small slide, a single swingset and a seesaw.
Wonshik nodded, giving in, running towards the playground shouting “You’re it!”

“No I’m not! I’m not! You're it!” Taekwoon squealed as he ran after the younger boy.

“I’m hiding, I’m hiding,” Wonshik smiled as he darted underneath the slide, crouching down with his head in his hands before an idea popped into his head. "Monster! There's a monster!" He exclaimed loudly, pointing at nothing. He gave a cute scream and ran away, this time grabbing onto the frame of the swings. This was the four-year-old's favourite game. Running from one end of the play area to the other. Being chased by the non-existent monster that only he could envision. Today something was different though. Halfway through his game, Taekwoon gave a loud growl. "Rawr! I'm a monster! I'm a monster!"

He chased Wonshik round and round the confines of the playground while the boy's mother sat on a bench nearby. She couldn't help but laugh at their antics; it was good for Wonshik to befriend a boy his own age. Although he had a little sister, she was only just turned two and couldn't really play around with him properly. She doubted he would want to play princesses and fairies with her anyway. Taekwoon's parents probably wouldn't believe her when she told them how excitable their little boy had become. 

Somehow, they had ended up on the seesaw and Taekwoon sat down on it, gasping for breath and face beetroot red from running round so long. He held the bar to stop himself sliding off when Wonshik suddenly sat down hard with a bounce, causing him to rise up so his toes were only just touching the ground. 

"Up and down, hyung!" Wonshik giggled, waving his arms around and jumping up and down on his side of the apparatus "Up and down!" Taekwoon ducked his head to hide his smile and managed to push himself down, bringing Wonshik up as the younger boy kicked his legs in delight.

They repeated this a quite a few times before Taekwoon stopped, slouching down with his short legs dangling in the air. "I'm tired," he mumbled, rubbing his eyes. He wasn't used to this much excitement and attention in one day. He was about to get off when Wonshik gasped. His head snapped up; had he upset Wonshik again?

"Look, hyung!"

Taekwoon looked up slowly, expecting to see the younger boy scowling at him or crying. However, Wonshik was smiling, beaming actually. "We balanced it!" He giggled excitably "We balanced it!" Taekwoon frowned, unsure of what he meant until he realised the boy was sat directly opposite- not above or below like before. How did that work? 

"That means we have to be best friends forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever!" Wonshik summarised, pointing at his hyung.

Taekwoon felt his heart swell- he'd never had a best friend before. He nodded with a smile and got down, lying on the ground tiredly. Wonshik squealed as he was suddenly raised higher in the air unexpectedly. He saw his mother get up to aid him but jumped down on his own before she could, landing heavily on his knees and scuffing his new jeans. He gulped- she wouldn't be happy when she saw. 

However, that was quickly forgotten as he lay beside Taekwoon, taking his hyung's hand in his and lacing their small fingers. They stared at the clouds in the sky for a while and Wonshik turned his head to see Taekwoon had his eyes closed, breathing deeply. He frowned- was he asleep? His mom would want to leave soon, he couldn't fall asleep... but he didn't want to wake him; he looked so cute. 

He wasn't sure what to do so he leaned over and did what his mom always did when he or his sister fell asleep: he gave him a light kiss on the temple and brushed his hair out of his eyes gently. He looked up to see his mother walking slowly towards them, cooing at how adorable they looked.

"Sleep tight, hyung."

 

 

<3