Lust Over Love 2

Lust Over Love

Taeyeon's Pov

I couldn't forget those soft muscle agaisn't my fingertip earlier. Those inviting eyes invading straight my cells in the brain that it stop functioning for a moment. 

If i didn't came into my senses ,maybe i have gone crazy and did something i shouldn't do.

 

I let out a sigh of relief and praise myself for stopping my wild hormones from unleashing. I was almost there, I was about to transform into a beast. why do i sound like an immortal anyway? Ok this is weird. I meant it in any way around if you know what i mean.

 

But then! Holy Geez! That was a dangerous play!pew!

 

Author's Pov

Taeyeon check her phone to see if she receive any message from her girlfriend who is busy from pre-recording but only to be greeted by none.

She frown.

'She even forget leaving a goodnight message? It's almost passed midnight! Calm down Kim. Be a good girlfriend,maybe she's exhausted or something. Just leave her a damn message and call it a night' Taeyeon scolded herself.

 

'Hey my love <3! You must be exhausted that you forgot messaging me...:( anyway, Be safe returning home tomorow ok? send me a message once you read this. I miss you so damn much! Loveyou! <3'

sent to: Tiffmyloves<3

 

Another sigh and she's about to call it a night, while hugging her precious peas. but then before she even close her eyes.

 

A certain images of someone flashes through her mind and her eyes popped open once in a while.

 

'Oh Jessica! What have you done to me?!' Taeyeon thought.

*

Taeyeon woke up and head straight to the living room only to see her lover and her lover's bestfriend giggling to each other for who knows why.

 

Taeyeon clear and look at Tiffany who just notice her now.

 

"Oh my taetae~ why are you so cute?" Tiffany stood up and greeted Taeyeon a kiss on the lips. "Did you have a good sleep baby?"

 

All the frustration Taeyeon is feeling inside vanishes in thin airs and she immediately soften but keep her sulky act anyway.

 

"You didn't sent me a message" Taeyeon pouted.

 

"aww baby, i did, after receiving your message. I guess you slept and didn't wait for my reply...hubby" Tiffany kisses Taeyeon in cheek, God Tae is being adorable right now. "You didn't check it after you wake up? Did you?"

 

Taeyeon shook her head.

 

"That's whyyy~" Tiffany hug Taeyeon so tight and Taeyeon couldn't suppress the smile forming across her face, but her expression turn stunned as she watch Jessica grinning back at her with her legs crossed.

 

"Stop being a kid taengoo" Jessica has this smile that Taeyeon herself couldn't read.

 

Shrugging the thought off, Taeyeon stiffly smiles back, a nervous smile that anyone could tell.

 

" Am not" Taeyeon  responded

 

" Oh come on Jess...You're just jealous" Tiffany pulled away with a laugh and peck Taeyeon on the cheek before looking at Jessica's direction. "Go find your own Taetae" Tiffany put her tongue out.

 

"Oh should i?" Jessica laugh at her own remark and spare a look at Taeyeon. "Should i taengoo?" She repeated.

 

Taeyeon look back at Jessica in suprised and even stuttered.

 

"Ah-W-well..." Taeyeon stuttered

 

"Why are you even asking this to taetae huh Jessicat" Tiffany giggled.

 

"Should get a permission first from the leader" Jessica shrugs and cross her arms

 

"Of course you can Jess! 3 month rule is finally over. You need to find someone else who's willing to be there for you all the time, not like your ex! That Donghae jerk who cheated behind your back for 4 freakin' months" Tiffany crinkle her nose in disgust.

 

"Is not like i was really hurt Tiff. And i didn't even have to follow that 3month rule thing. Is not like were serious about each others" Jessica laugh

 

"Fling thing,relation or not. Cheating is still the most dangerous thing to even try! urgh!!" Tiffany shook her head in annoyance, she couldn't imagine herself in a situation where she's being cheated on by the one she love the most.

 

Taeyeon jolted in pain once felt someone pinching her waist.

 

"What was that for pany ah?" Taeyeon whine

 

"Try to cheat and you'll see your own grave together with your !" Tiffany's eyes were fierce dangerous to even stare at

 

"Damn Tiff! I have no time to even cheat. I can't do that" Taeyeon stated sincerely.

 

"Good to know" Tiffany stated.

 

"My my" Jessica's laugh echoed in the living room and her eyes shifted from her nails to Taeyeon. "Don't end your words there Taeyeon. You don't know what's up in the future" A silly grin across her face.

 

"Oh no she won't Jess. She just dare and she's gonna get it" Tiffany glare at Taeyeon's direction.

 

" What? I'm not even seeing anyone now and you're already killing me with that glare" taeyeon whine.

 

"Chill Tiff...I was just kidding" Jessica giggles. " Taengoo wouldn't do that..." Taeyeon look back at Jessica who's lips were curving up."Would you?" She asked

 

Taeyeon didn't know what to say, but she swear it sounded weird that she couldn't help but gulp.

 

***

LOL GUYS! there's this someone who couldn't shut her/his mouth lol. Keep talking dude. No one cares bout yah😂😂😂