two

Tears of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun POV

I looked at the mound that is in front of me today. Kim Hyoyeon. The name written on the tomb.

"I still can not believe Hyo, you're so quick to leave me before I say it all. You cheated Hyo. "I said softly.

I placed the bouquet of lily flowers in front of the grave. I closed my eyes and imagine Hyoyeon have in front of me, smiling cheerful for me.

"I miss you Hyoyeon-ah."

Flashback on

Birds chirping accompanied Sehun and Hyoyeon were sheltering under a tree on a hill. Hyoyeon leaned her head against his shoulder Sehun while listening to the song. Sehun really enjoy this moment while occasionally seen smiling small see Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon suddenly raised his head and faced Sehun.

"I think I'm like someone Sehun." Hyoyeon said, smiling happily.
"Is it true? Who are you prefer Hyo? I? "Asked Sehun little joke hope Hyoyeon did not know the original intent.
"Are you kidding? Of course I like Luhan. I've known him closely until now, I thought liked me, too Luhan. Hopefully it happens, "replied Hyoyeon makes Sehun smiled bitterly.

Sehun only be silent at her loved ones love others. Trying to stay strong by trying to respond to a greeting smile Hyoyeon though painful for him. Suddenly Hyoyeon Sehun very tightly hugged like do not want to lose Sehun figure.

"Hyo Why?" Ask Sehun confused with Hyoyeon attitude suddenly hugged her. Sehun hugged Hyoyeon, rubbing his back.
"I love you so m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter