Chapter 1

A Midsummer Night's Dream with Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time flies and here I am at the start of the junior year of Seoul high school. 

Talking about time flying... I hear my alarm clock ringing and it screams 7:00 AM! Holy , I am going to be ing late for school oh no not on the first day of school at least! I cursed under my breath and start rushing into the bathroom to bathe.

"Oh my god mom!" I screamed, "Can you at least lock your door when you are doing your big business?!"

My mother just hollowered at me, "Oh sweetie good morning!" 

"Well not exactly a good morning when I wake up late for school and see you on the toilet bowl the moment I go into the bathroom.", I replied sacarstically with hints of jokes.

I quickly stuff my oats and coffee down for breakfast and ran to school after kissing my mom goodbye. Oh thank god, the school is just 5-10 minutes away from the house. I panted at the gate and quickly enter the school to get my thumbprint scanned. I quickly joined my friend, Autumn, for assembly. (Isn't her name lovely? She gotta be my favourite girl. I mean I am not gay but like she's so adorable.) 

"What's up, girl?" I high-fived her and gave her a warm hug as a gesture of welcoming back to school aka HELL.

She grunted back as a reply because she was still half asleep. Oh poor girl.

Since it is the start of junior year, the classes from sophomore have changed meaning there will be new classmates //facepalms and roll eyes. As I walked into the class, there were only two seats left, for Autumn and myself. I half way couldnt hold my bladder together and had to go for a toilet stop so yeah consequences of arriving la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter