Loose ends arc: contents page

Symptoms and stages
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Act 1:

Main Character: Kim Chungha.

An obstinated but determined girl and a workaholic that drowns herself in work to forget the miseries of the past. However, after a rather bizarre of luck she finds herself tracking Nayoung's, her ex-best friend, footsteps, pursuing the truth of the events that transpired that faithful day exactly one year ago.

 ~She will feel the pain I felt but she will die without experiencing all of it ~

 

Chapter 1: "Memories" - It starts in a day like any other, Chungha arrives to her office in the police station only to be notified of a bank robbery happening at the same exact moment only a few blocks away. She’ll encounter, in her desperation to stop it, a familiar face and will learn that, despite what she believed, that corruption already runs deep even within her own organization.

 

Chapter 2: "Mistakes" - Everything that could go wrong goes wrong for Chungha as she meets new people and finds herself in front of a really influential individual who could easily decide to get rid of her… or help her in her quest of vengeance.

 

Chapter 3: "Apology" – Tension is high as Chungha spends her last couple of days in the east branch HQ, but an advice from one of her friends makes her realize that maybe it’s not worth to be in bad terms with those that will be in care of watching her back in the future.

 

Chapter 4: “Closer” – Chungha finally gets sent after Nayoung and her quest for revenge neared completion. However, a sudden revelation may lead her to understand that, after all that happened, things might not be entirely what they seemed in the first place.

 

Act 2:

Main Character: Im Nayoung

An ex-special forces that fled Seoul to escape the organization's wrath along with Jieqiong, whom she now shares a "difficult to explain" kind of relationship. A paranoid but brilliant and skillful girl. On her travels to escape the country she'll find a group that does not only rebel against the organization, but also seeks to destroy it. Urged by Jieqiong, Nayoung will have to decide if the girl is important enough for her to undertake a suicide mission.

 ~There is no way this will work, but I’m willing to do it for you~

 

Chapter 1: "Fugitives" – Nayoung and Jieqiong are still on the run from everyone, intent on laying low, they spend their days watching each other’s back as they wait for an opportunity to escape the country, until they are visit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter