Chapter One

Dara's Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her hand turned clammy and cold sweat started to pour from her forehead when she saw the two red lines on the kit. 

"Omo, no,no,no this cant be true." she mumbled to herself. "He'll kill me. It was just once!"

She peered again on the kit and still there were two red lines glaring at her no matter how she hoped theres only one. She huffed in exasperation, she was thinking on what will happen to her now? She sat on the toilet bowl still holding the pregnancy test kit. 

She's quite startled when she heard a soft knock on the bathroom door.

"Dara - ah, are you still not done? I wanna take a bath, Im gonna be late if  you wont hurry up!" its the annoying voice of her Jae Oppa. 

Dara immediately wiped the sweat on her forehead and tucked the kit on her bathrobe pocket.

" Im coming out." she called back

She slightly fixed her creased robe before she opened the bathroom door. 

" What took you so long?" Jae asked her , he was lazily leaning in a corner near the bathroom door. 

He was 4 years older than her, same as her he is also a child out of wedlock. Eomma gummy is his mother. She thinks its the reason why she felt so comfortable around him. Plus the fact that their mothers are bestfriends. Her mother and Eomma Gummy treats each others as siblings so it was no surprise that when her mother died because of cancer, Eomma Gummy adopted her. 

" Im doing some girls thing." ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Dara answered. " and why do you have to use this bathroom? You have your own in your room."

Jaejoong sauntered near Dara who was standing on the bathrooms door. He walks like a God, really. He was still supporting his shade of blond hair that she often asks him if its allowed in his work. Which he only answers her that "No one dares to forbid me in my own office in my own company!" 

He's wearing a maroon robe which is open on the upper part that shows his hairless y bare chest. She also noticed the small creases nears his lips. She still remember how those luscious lips kissed hers. His kisses were gentle and inte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter