Kiss

Mistletoe

N always thought of Christmas as a way for people to be more romantic. Especially when there is a mistletoe around. He always made sure to put the mistletoe in a spot where people would often be at. So this year why not put it right in front of the door to the kitchen. N smirked for sure everyone is going to want to eat especially Leo. N was planning to get a kiss from Leo so he deliberately put it there. Later on in the day after all the decorations were done Leo and Ravi came with a tree. N was so excited when he saw the tree since he always loved to decorate christmas trees. He grabbed all the members and one by one they began decorating the tree. N let Hyuk put the star on top because he was the maknae. They all looked back at the tree and Hongbin went around the tree to connect the plug to turn on the lights. When he connected it the lights leaving the members in awe since last time they tried to turn on the lights they failed. They sang a christmas carol to celebrate.  Then they heard someone stomach growling and they all looked to the sound to find Ken blushing.

 

"N hyung can we go eat now?" Ken pleaded trying to use his aegyo.

 

"Of course we can after you." N responded pointed towards the kitchen. They all were about to walk towards the kitchen until Hyuk pointed out something.

 

"Hold on why is there a mistletoe on top of the door?"  Hyuk pointed to the mistletoe that was on the door.

 

"Wait does this mean we have to kiss in order to get in?" Ravi asked looking at N. N just smiled and nodded his head.

 

"No way am I doing that I rather starve." Hongbin crossed his arms and went to sit on the couch.

 

"Yeah i'm with Hongbin hyung." Hyuk went to sit down with Hongbin and copied him. N laughed seeing the maknaes protesting in his mind they looked so cute.

 

"I'm too old for this kind of stuff." Leo sighed and just walked away to sit next to the two maknaes.

 

"You know what i'm too hungry to deal with this right now." Ken grabbed Ravi and gave him a quick kiss on the lips and then went to the kitchen to eat. Ravi was left standing there with a surprised look on his face. But still walked into the kitchen because he really didn't care as long as he got to eat.

 

"Did Ken hyung really just do that?" Hongbin yelled out while cringing at what he just saw.

 

"I can never unsee what I just saw." Hyuk was blinking his eyes thinking he was in a dream.

 

"That justs leaves us four then." N stated looking at the maknaes and Leo who was on his phone looking at Twitter.

 

"Should we just get it over with hyung?" Hyuk looked at Hongbin. Hongbin was really hungry but he also didn't want to go. Suddenly Hyuk just stood up and walked over to the door grabbing Hongbin with him. He closed his eyes and quickly kissed him and left into to the kitchen to join Ken and Ravi. Leaving Hongbin to just stare with his mouth open at the door. He didn't know the maknae had that in him but he wordlessly went in to join the others. Leaving N with Leo.

 

"Yah Jung Taekwoon are you not going to join everyone else?" Leo just stared at N and sighed standing up to put his phone away. He went up to N and slammed him against the wall.

 

"You did that on purpose didn't you Hakyeon?" Leo glared at N knowing very well what he was up to. N smiled and wrapped his arms around Leo's neck.

 

"You know me too well Taekwoonie." Leo smirked he knew their leader would plan something like this. Leo roughly placed their lips together slipping his tongue into N's mouth. N moaned into the kiss kissing Leo back. Their kiss lasted about a minute until they broke apart for air.

 

"We better go join the kids." N said pushing Leo back to walk towards the door smiling. Leo pulled N's hand to stop him and turned him around so he was facing him.

 

"Just you wait until we are alone you're going to be punished for that," N smirked liking the sound of that and quickly kissed Leo's lips

 

"I'll look forward to it Taekwoonie." And with that he entered the kitchen leaving Leo alone. Leo smiled and shook his head but in the end he went to go join everyone else.