He's Insecure Because He's Younger Than You (Rocky)

ASTRO Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He's Insecure Because He's Younger Than You (Rocky)

A/N: I haven't proofread this, please excuse some mistakes. ^^

Rocky stared at you on the mirror as Jinjin walked away from the group, towards you who was seated at the corner of their practice room. He offered to grab a snack for you, or asked if you were all right sitting on the floor. Rocky stared and wondered if he seemed as reliable as is hyung did beside you. He watched you smile up at Jinjin with your small but sincere smile.

“I’m okay, Jinjin-ah,” you said and playfully smacked him on the head. “Honestly, you worry so much. I’m having fun watching you guys.”

“That doesn’t mean you don’t need anything though,” Jinjin said. “Plus, you’re sitting on the floor which isn’t really the most comfortable.”

You laughed and pushed him away lightly. “I’m seriously fine here, Jinwoo.” Rocky’s ears perked up at the sound of you using his hyung’s real name. “Go back and practice, leader-nim.”

Jinjin gave you his signature eye smile and ruffled your hair before going back to the members to continue practicing their new choreography.

Rocky knew that his jealousy was a silly and immature thing, so he tried to just focus on perfecting his and everybody’s moves, once in a while glancing at you on the mirror. Once he saw you looking and smiling at him as he danced, his earlier surge of heated emotion started to fade.

But it only got worse when it was time to go home.

“Minhyuk-ah!” You shouted, running towards Rocky to give him a massive bear hug even though he was sweaty from practice.

“I’m gonna get my sweat all over you, noona,” he said, but he let you snuggle him from behind as he gathered his things. “But are you okay? Sorry we took so long.”

You shook your head against his shoulder. “It’s okay, I had fun watching you.”

Rocky turned around to hug you back when Jinjin appeared in front of you two. “Rocky-ya, hurry and go home with the others. We have an early schedule tomorrow.”

“But I have to bring noona home,” he said, wrapping his arm around your shoulders. “I’ll go back right after, I promise.”

He expected his hyung to oppose, but to his dismay, it was you who did.

“You need to rest, Minhyuk-ah,” you said, tapping his hand on your shoulder. “And I don’t want you going home alone this late.”

He frowned at your statement. “And how is it fine for you to go home alone, noona?”

“I’ll go with her,” Jinwoo offered, giving Rocky a sincere smile, but of course, Rocky wasn’t at all comfortable.

“Yeah, Jinwoo’s old anyway,” you said jokingly but Rocky didn’t laugh along with you two.

Jinjin scoffed at you. “As if you’re not as old as I am!” He laughed and told you two to hurry up with your things and that he’ll wait by the van.

Rocky noticed how to stared after Jinjin’s figure, which did not help lift his mood. He silently continued to pack up his things and slung his bag on his back. You smiled and hugged his arm on your way out, not noticing how loose his fingers felt around yours.

Once you reach the van, you face Rocky and give him a peck on the cheek. “Get some rest tonight, okay? I know you’ll do great tomorrow.”

You wait for him to give you his signature cheeky grin before leaning down to kiss you, but he didn’t. He stayed still with his head down. You hear him mumble something, but it was too soft to be heard.

“Minhyuk-ah, what’s wrong?” You rest your palm against his cheek to see if he was having a fever, but he felt normal. “Are you feeling sick?”

Jinjin patted his back to get his attention. “Ya, get in the van so you can rest at the dorm.”

He knew his hyung was just trying to be helpful, but Rocky can’t help it. He hated how you always treated him like a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter