Chapter 1: Unforgettable meeting...

Hey! You! I... Love You!

 

Chapter one:  Unforgettable meeting…

 

As I was getting ready for my work, I saw a picture of me and Kyury. I studied the photo… There was a person. With brown hair that was nicely done. Also, wearing a black-tee with jeans. He was no other then the famous… Yong Junhyung ----- my boyfriend you could say…

 

“I wonder where he was going…” I murmured to myself.

 

*knock knock*

 

“Come in!” I shouted, placing the photo back to where it was.

 

“Hyomin~ I brought food for us to eat on our way to our work, as a Highschool-er!” Kyury shouted. Yea, we are in our 2nd year at Cube High. “Let’s go, I don’t want to be late.”

 

Kyury and I were rushing to the bus stop. I bumped into this guy with a blonde hair, had headphones around his neck.

 

“I’m so sorry!” I apologized, “I’ll be careful next time!”

 

“Watch where you are going girl. How filthy.” He replied.

 

I ran back to Kyury after I ran into that boy. “Come on, we have to hurry. Or else, Mr. Yang is going to punish us.” I dragged Kyury into the bus.

 

&&

 

“Hello boss, today we have our new workers coming in, Lee Kyury and Kim Hyomin.” One of the workers said.

 

“Kay, thanks!” I nodded and went in my office.

 

&&

 

“Annyeonghasaeyo! I’m Lee Kyury!” Kyury introduced herself.

 

“Hello~ I’m Kim Hyomin! Nice to meet you all!” I said.

 

“Wait here and I’ll get the boss, and I’m Dongwoo, Jang Dongwoo.” Dongwoo person said.

 

“Hi, I’m Nam Woohyun”

 

“I’m Kim Hyuna.”

 

“I’m Choi Gina.”

 

“And I’m Yi Yena.”

 

“Hello, it’s nice to meet you all.” I bowed.

 

“Oh, so you guys are the people?” A guy with a headphone and a blon--- wait. I said this before…

 

“AHH! YOU! THE ONE WITH AN ATTITUDE!” I shouted. He stared at me.

 

“The gi--- wait, I don’t have an attitude you were the one who bumped into me.” He replied. Yena stared at him. Then me.

 

“Something wrong?” Yena asked.

 

“No, it’s nothing!” He shouted with his aegyo.

 

“Aegyo-face-filled jerk.” I mumbled.

 

“Come again?” He asked, “aegyo what?”

 

“Nothing, I said I loved your aegyo,” I said to him. Yeah right, I hate your aegyo.

 

“I’m Yang Yoseob, your boss—“

 

“WHAT?” I spat.

 

“your boss.” He smirked.

 

“B-b-b-boss?” I asked, he nodded in response.

 

&&

 

My first day as a waitress was a mess; my enemy is my boss… Yang Yoseob.

 

“Woah, look! What a beautiful lady.” A voice came from the back. I turned around, there he was, Yong Junhyung—my boyfriend… with his little ‘gang’ BEAST.

 

“Hmm? Oh it’s you Junhyung. And… YANG YOSEOB?! What are you doing here? Are you stalking me now?”

 

“Yoseob? Why would our boss be here?” Kyury asked.

 

“Hyomin, you know Yoseob? How? He JUST joined our group…” Junhyung asked as he gave me a peck on the lips.

 

“He is my boss.” I replied, and then looked at Junhyung, “Where were you all week?” I asked him.

 

“I was busy training for you.” He replied.

 

“Kikwang!” Kyury shouted from behind as Kikwang came out from the bathroom.

 

“Kyul!” He shouted and picked up Kyury by hugging.

 

&&

 

“Hey, are they like couples or something?” I asked Dongwoon who was beside me.

 

“Yup, Hyomin and Junhyung have been couple for 4 years now… Since 6th grade… o-o” He started, “and Kyury with him for… 1 year. Why?” he asked.

 

“Nothing.” I replied.

 

“Junhyung, where were you going?” I heard Hyomin.

 

“I was on my way to your place. Tomorrow is your birthday!” Junhyung-hyung shouted.

 

“You remembered!” Hyomin shouted.

 

“Of course, it’s my babe’s birthday.” Junhyung hugged her from the back. So different from when I see her from the café.

 

“Hyung, I’m going to go and meet up with Myunghee.” Dongwoon said not looking up from his phone. What is this? Everyone has a girl?

 

“Go ahead, I’m going to go over Hyomin’s so I don’t care.” Junhyung replied.

 

&&

 

“Happy birthday baby girl.” Junhyung said as they entered the school hand in hand.

 

“Thanks oppa!” Hyomin replied by giving a peck.

 

Every girl in CUBE high was jealous of you because you have Junhyung always by your side.

 

“Hey there comes the love birds~” Doojoon teased.

 

“Yah! Don’t tease the birds.” Hyunseung shouted.

 

“It’s you, the aegyo-filled-face jerk.” Hyomin murmured.

 

Yoseob shot up, “What did you say?!”

 

“Oppa, let’s go~” Hyomin aegyo-ed.

 

“And you call me the aegyo-filled-face jerk.” Yoseob talked to himself.

 

“Did you do something to Hyomin that would make her mad?” Doojoon asked me.

 

“I don’t think so…” He replied.

 

“Yah, you called her a filthy girl…” Hyunseung shouted.

 

“Whe—OH! I did… Why, is there something wrong if I call her that?” Yoseob asked.

 

“You are going to die Yang Yoseob. You called Junhyung’s girl a filthy girl.” Doojoon said.

 

“Where is that Yang Yoseob!” Junhyung shouted.

 

“Dude, you are by yourself.” Doojoon and Hyunseung said and the rest patted his back and walked away.

 

Before he knew it his collar was in Junhyung’s hands.