Chapter 4

Fireflies
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun walked out of their house. He pulled out his mp3 alongside with its earphone. He then skipped while humming to his favorite song.

 

"hmmmm"

 

'Oh, wait its Friday already! Right I forgot' he thought and smiled widely when he saw a certain someone. He ran towards him.

 

 

--------
 

 

Kyuhyun's POV:

 

"Hi Hyukjae!" I grabbed his shoulder.

 

 

WHACK!

 

He slapped my hand and I saw his terrified face. 'Ouch. That hurts'

 

"A-ah..sorry Kyuhyun! I-i...you know...it just startled me" he hung down his head.

 

"It's okay. Hahahaha...its my fault actually" I scratched the back of my head.

 

"So, where are we studying after?"

 

"Ah, we only have morning classes right? And I need to go to the cafe afterwards, so how about we study when I have breaks and free time?" Hyukjae said.

 

"So the cafe?" I asked in monotone but deep inside I can't help thinking about Hyukjae wearing a waiter outfit. God!

 


-----------
 

 

After class:

 

We rode a bus. While travelling I kept glancing at Hyukjae whose eyes are fixated on the outside. I have these urge feelings to ask questions about himself. 'I want to know you better! Like, what's your favorite food? color? sports? idol? movie? What about your family? Do you have a brother or sister? What's happening to you? the bruises? What's scaring you? How about your hobbies? collecting? drawing? What's the color of your underwear now? Did you already watched an AV? Can you even mastur--------------------'

 

"Kyuhyun!"

 

"Ha? What?"

 

"We're here" he said while opening the door. '! WHAT AM I THINKING?!!! WTF? I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE WE GOT OUT OF THE BUS! DAMN!'

 

"Hyukjaeeeeeeee!!!!!!" shouted of the bunny-like person. He ran to us and hug Hyukjae. It leaves me hanging my mouth open.

 

"Kyuhyun!" someone called me. I scanned the room and saw Donghae waving at me. 'What? they're here also?' I sat across them.

 

"If you're also going here, why didn't you say? We can all go together" I said eyeing them.

 

"Well, we didn't know that you're going too honestly" -yesung

 

"We're just lucky Hyukjae's here" Donghae said proudly. 'Just lucky, huh...eh? but why?'

 

"Why?"

 

"Ha?"

 

"Why you're lucky?" I said impatiently. It irritates me that they're making me jealous because it seems they knew something that I didn't.


Yesung glared at Donghae.

 

'It's your fault! You and your big mouth!' -yesung

 

'Eh? It's not!'

 

'Anyway, just make up any excuses now! Or else I'm gonna punch you!' -yesung (A/N: they're talking through eyes..HAHAHA)

 

"AHEM! You two, done on your staring contest?"

 

"Well, you see Kyu....the truth is......Yeye, ahm....has a crush on that little guy!" he pointed on someone beside Hyukjae.

 

"WHAT??!!" Yesung also shouted.

 

"Seriously?"

 

"Well.....It's not wrong I guess. Donghae, you owe me one just so you wait" he paused and "Ryeong! We're ready to order!" Yesung continued and the Ryeong walked his way on our table.

 

"What is it?" he said irritated.

 

"The usual please" Yesung answered enthuastically. "Wookie~~I think my phone is broken" he said sadly.

 

"Tch. And so? Just go to a repair shop, idiot" that guy said with a straight face. 'Woah! Daebak~~'

 

"Aw~ wookie so mean *pout* you're supposed to answer why!" he stomped his feet angrily. 'HAHAHAHA........WHAT THE HECK YESUNG?'

 

"Ew...okay. Don't pout again it's scary"

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

 

"HEY!"

 

"Sorry, sorry....my bad okay? Pfft. hahaha...okay continue"

 

"So, ahm..your phone is broken right? why?"

 

"I think its broken, because your number is not on it" he smiled dazzingly. The guy stared blankly on him.

 

"Thanks for ordering. Your order will be finished for about 15 minutes" he bowed and turn back to the counter.

 

 

"Dude. Just give up. You're in a dip" I don't know if I will felt bad for his lovelife or to rejoice 'coz at last the cassanova met his rival, or fated one?

 

"Shut up! I'm not. He's just shy, that's all!"

 

"Hahaha...okay suit yourself. By the way, who's that guy? The bunny-like one?" I pointed the guy who keeps clinging on to Hyukjae. Ggggrrrrr..

 

"Oh, Sungmin-hyung! Hyukjae's cousin" I feel relieved hearing that they're relatives. Why I guess? Hmmmm...

 

"Here's your order..it's on me by the way" Hyukjae said smiling at me. 'OH MY GOD! HE SMILED AT ME! BUT MAYBE BECAUSE I'M A CUSTOMER, RIGHT? DON'T ASSUME THINGS CHO'

 

"Oh, thanks Hyukjae!" he bowed then return to his work.

 

"So.......................mind explaining it to me?" they looked at me curiously.

 

"Why the hell I didn't know your regular here?"

 

"Well, I can give you many reasons. First, when did you want to know where and what are we doing?" -yeye

 

OUCH!

 

"Second, after class you always go home faster than anyone because of your warcraft" -hae

 

OUCH!

 

"Third, you don't like sweets other than your precious milk" -yeye

 

'Well, yeah'

 

"Fourth, when we hang-out "sometimes" you kept saying "I DON'T KNOW YOU BOTH!" or

Please log in to read the full chapter