Chapter 2

Fireflies
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Gah! What happened to you Hyuk?"

 

"Did someone punch you?"

 

"Its totally bruised"


I pulled out my earphone because its totally useless when you're surrounded with this bunch of idiots! 'Even if its in maximum volume' I sighed.

 

"Yo!" someone tapped my shoulder. I peeked a glance and I saw his disgustingly wide smile.

"What's with the long face?" he asked while pulling a chair at my right side and sat backwards on it.

"Yaoh..yoar---faeudhce---sssh----"

 

PAK! Yesung smack Donghae in the head.

 

"Ouch! Whatsh that?!"

"Don't talk while eating! Its disgusting! See? even you're bread crumps are flying here! Yuck!" Yesung made the face like taking a . So, precious.



CLICK!

 


"Hey! Delete that brat!" He yelled at me while trying to grabbed my cellphone.

"Not gonna happen" then I stucked out my tongue, not in a childlike.

"So, you didn't answer my question"

"Question, what?"

"Duh! I asked you, why the long face?"

 

I sighed for the hundred times already and its only morning. Well, if I don't answer now they gonna bug me all day. Might as well ruin their hobby. Then I looked at Hyukjae still surrounded by my classmates asking him questions.

 

"Nah. Its not something special. Its just I think......" I paused and looked seriously at them "Hyukjae's being bullied" I finished. They looked at me shocked. And looked at each other. There's a weird pause after that. What's going on?

 

 

"Aha.ha.ha..uhm...I think....ah, its not the case Kyuhyun" Yesung started breaking the silence "Right, Donghae?" he added looking at the now gapping fish. What the hell is wrong with these two?

 

"R-right! Its not it! Its not!" Donghae answered immediately.

 

'Hmmmm. Something's fishy here.' (A/N:  Maybe its only Donghae, Kyu..he's a fish after all XD)

 

"Well, you know that even if we are all childhood friends, we're not classmates on our first and second years right?" I nodded. I remembered how Donghae whined and sulk because for the first time we're not classmates. I laughed soooo hard that time because he's face is full of snot! HAHAHA.

 

"Yeah, this is the first time we're on the same class"

"Yes, and you know...Hyukjae we......we're classmates since first year. And since the very first day, he's like that. You know the image of being bullied" Yesung said to me. I can feel the sadness in his voice.

"And he never said something about being bullied. The principal even talked to him. The only thing he ever said is that he's very clumsy that's why..." Donghae interjected.

 

I get the glimsed of it but.........."So, you three are close?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

 

 

"NOOO!" they both said in unison. Failing their hands infront of me.

 

"That's funny Kyu! Hahaha. You know that, that guy never had.........a friend" Donghae said looking at Yesung.

 

'Rude! But somehow, I knew its impossible for them to become friends. I just want to know what's these feelings I have. I'm getting a hunch, that these two best-ing-friends are hiding something from me. But I didn't have a little clue on what is it?' I smirked. 'Heh?! Now I'm curious. But there's nothing I want that I can't get. Sherlock!'

 

"Kyu...that's scary"

"Scary what?"

"Your face"

 

 

".........................................................."

 

 

 


I snapped. "WHY YO----------------"


"Okay stop! Sit properly you three there! And Mr. Cho violence is not allowed. Let go of Mr. Lee" Sir Kim said.

"Yes. We're just messing around" I sat back hiding my embarrassment.

 

"Well, well, well...aren't you hyper today? Excited on your contest?" he smirked.

 

"Huh? What are you talking about?" he looked at me with straight face. "Sir" I added.

"Learn your manners brat! Back to the topic..I asked Mr. Kim and Mr. Lee to pass the message to you since you're absent yesterday"

 

'What is it?' I looked at the two idiots and they gave me apologizing look.

 

"Well, I know this is so sudden but the two representative of the school for the Math quiz bee got sick, and we don't think they can managed" he continued. "So....I proposed Mr. Lee Hyukjae and you Mr. Cho to become the substitutes" he finished while smiling. Oh! How I want to wipe that with my fist.

 

I looked at my left side and I tried not to

Please log in to read the full chapter