10 years

Description

Scenario- they are elemental beings that take you under their wing after saving you from death

Foreword

Written in July, snippets of a new story I had came up with based on TOS.

 

10 years.

Every 10 years he drags me from purgatory in the watery depths of the ocean and asks me the same question.

"Are you done?"

Tone soft and low, staring at me through brown bangs. I just glare back at him, standing on the water by some sort of force.

"Leave me alone." I mutter.

He lowers his head and sighs deeply. 

"Are you done?" He repeats a bit louder.

" off!" I shout.

His expression becomes gloomy, nods his head. With the wave of his hand, I sink back into the water. Before I was completely submerged, I see him shake his head and walk away. 

Now to wait another decade till he pulls me out of peace.

----------------------

Thirty years pass with no change. On this next decade though, something different happened. 

He wasn't alone. 

When the water left my vision, there stood another male next to my torturer. His arms were crossed and has a deep scowl on his face. His hair lit up the area in golden yellow.

"Are you done?" That annoying question from the equally annoying .

"End this already! I don't want to play you stu-"

"Are you done or not?" The other one cuts in.

"Excuse me? Who the hell are you?" I demand.

"Are you done with your wallowing?" He glares.

"Wallowing?! I just want peace and quiet, to be left alone!" I shout. 

"Your pity party is doing nothing but leave you in a state of suffering. Are you done or will you continue to wander aimlessly in the void?!" He barks.

"Hyung." 

Golden boy ceases speaking and just turns around in a huff. I then feel myself being pulled under, both males staring at me.