First & Last

The Maple Leaf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Shin first started to realize his feelings for Eun Tak when they hung out lately. He couldn't stop thinking of her enough for him to want to die. If he didn't see her for the week, he'd rather just die inside. The moment she called him ahjussi in the street that day in a cheerful voice made him fall for her even more. Her bright smile and heart made his heart throb. Bounce up and down just like Newton's apple. Gravity that pulled him towards her. He wanted to wrap his arms around her and call her his but he knew that it is wrong to love a minor such as her. Some people can't just hold in their feelings and he was amongst those people. To stop all feelings from occuring he told her to pull it out. To end it for once and for all. He couldn't bear it anymore.

 

 

 

 

''I love you too much to do that, ahjussi.'' She cried a river and couldn't manage to pull it out.

''Do it!'' He yelled in agony, veins were seen on his neck.

''I don't want to! Stay with me.'' She was in deep sorrow.

''DO IT! KILL ME!'' He grabbed her shoulders and shook her while tearing up.

''No! No! Please don't make me do this!'' She shook her head in disagreement and in a sorrowful tone.

He grabbed the gun and shot himself.

''ANDWA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter