when i met you (Namjin)

You have to survive (a bts theory inspired fanfic)

i take pictures as i walk around the town i came to visit. the baeuty of it is indescribable, everyware i go i see thing's that need to be put up in a galery and taken a picture of. looking at the quiet neighbourhood, with the sweet birds chirping makes me feel at peace and makes me forget about my problems. as i walk i stumble upon a small coffie shop. i sit outside of the shop at one of the white tables that has been put out. i take out my camera to look at the pictures i made, i smile as i look through them, they really are baeutifull.

as i start to put my camera away i see somthing through the lens and look up. it was a library, at that time the best consept idea came into my head, i stood up and walked in. i look at the till but no one was their, i was a bit comfuced but decided if no one is in at the moment it's ok to take photo's. i start to take photos including a few selcas with books. as i come to the end of the library i see somone reading and sitting on a stool while being surounded by books. i got startled and bowed down.

"h-hello, are you the owner?, i'm sorry, i've been taking pictures without permision, i'm so sorry". i say while bowing, i keep my eyes on the ground in shame as i wait for an answer. i didn't hear anything so i looked up and saw he was looking at me silentlly.

"i ehh-". i was going to say somthing but got cut off.

"it's not mine, it's my uncles but you can take a few pictures, i'm sure he wouldn't mind". he said smileing at me.

"oh my, thank you so much, i thought i might get fined or somthing". i said with a sigh. he laughed a little and smiled at me.

"i don't think it would get that serius". he said with a smile,

i looked at him and then i got an idea. "hey, that pose your in is good, do you mind if i take a few pictures?, don't worry i'll show you them, i'm a good photographer". i say a bit nervous.

he gave me another small laught before answering. "ok, why not, sounds fun".

i took a few pictures of him and asked to changed poses a bit too. after a few minutes i decided it was enough. i pulled out a stool and sat beside him and give him the camera. we looked through the pictures and laughed a bit as i enxplained a few things. 

"you where right, you are quite good at this". he said with a smile as he glanced at me and back to the pictures.

"well i'm doing photography at my college so i work with professionals". i say with a smile. he looked at me smiling too and then asked.

"hey so may i ask, what's you'r name?

"i-, my name is seokjin". i say nervouslly.

"that's a nice name, i'm namjoon". he said as he took out his hand. i shook it.

"thank you, your name is nice too". i say smiling.

"by the fact you'r taking pictures i asume you'r new here, would you like a thour?". he said.

"yea i am and that's would nice, thank you". i say with a smile. 

"no problem". he asnwers with a smile.

we put the books back that namjoon took out and get ready to leave. once he's ready, he closes the library and we start walking, i cough a few times and it reminds me of my problem but i decided to try not to think of it at the moment and enjoy the tour.

when we were done we gave eatch other our phone numbers and went our seperet ways just to wish to see eatch other again.

...............................................................................................................

i never thought i would meet somone who would change my life so much in a small town like this one, could this be called destiny. i'm not sure what it is but i'm glad that i met him because if i didn't i wouldn't have all these friends and would be suffering alone.