Prologue: The beginning of it all (2/2)

Bloodlust-Jongup Ver.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your classes passed quickly and it was already time to go home.

Strangely enough Youngjae was nowhere to be seen.

Bzzzt bzzzt

You felt a vibration from your pocket, it was your phone. You pulled it out of your pocket and a message popped up on the screen.

Unknown Number:

Hey y/n, your parents gave me your phone number, I just thought I’d tell you that I’m unable to walk you home tonight, I hope you can find your way back despite only walking up here once –Youngjae xx

 

You began walking home deciding to take a route through town since that’d probably be safest since it was a public place and if you got lost there would be people around to advise you.

Inside town it was noisy and crowded. You struggled to make it through the crowds and you were indeed a little lost.

Unexpectedly a large hand is placed on your shoulder. You let out a quiet scream and hit the hand off your shoulder but another clasps over your mouth to keep you quiet and stop you screaming.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to startle you, you just looked lost and I thought I’d help you” the stranger apologised before taking his hand off your mouth.

He looked tough and a bit scary but he seemed kind enough really. Never judge a book by a cover you could say. He was only trying to help after all.

“Yeah I’m a little lost, I only just moved here this week and it’s my first time walking home from school” you explained as you calmed down a little.

“I’m y/n and you are?”

“I’m Yongguk, nice to meet you y/n” he smiled and pointed towards a nearby café “I know this is sudden but do you wanna go to that café? I’m tired and need a coffee before helping you home”

“Are you asking me on a date?” you had to ask since it did sound like it, your question made him blush a little though.

“No no no of course not! I’m just inviting you before we head off home because I haven’t had a drink all day and I’m thirsty” he clarified whilst heading towards it.

“Oh haha I understand” you punched a fist in the air “okay then let’s go!”

The two of you headed into the café and were greeted with smiles. You both ordered a cup of coffee each and sat down at a table.

“Hey thanks for this Yongguk, it’s so kind of you to do this for me and to offer to help me get home despite us being strangers” you thanked without admitting the fact you’d been a little suspicious at first but he didn’t seem like a threat.

He gave you a gummy smile “It’s no problem at all, anything for a friend, if I can call you that of course”

You grinned and took a sip of your warm and creamy coffee before replying “I’d be delighted to call you a friend, you’ll be the first friend I’ve made since I moved here”

“I’m proud to be your friend then” he answered while he also finished his beverage.

You both stalked contently for a while not realising how late it was getting. As you sipped your coffee you noticed a guy sitting on a faraway table looking at you both.

He had dark magenta hair and wore round glasses; he looked wise and held a small notebook in his hand and a pen in the other. It appeared Yongguk knew the man since he waved to him and soon received a nod in response from the guy who then continued taking notes in his notebook before calling Yongguk over.

“Mr Bang, I need a moment with you please”

Yongguk sighed.

“You know this guy?” you asked cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter