A Knight Behind Keyboard

A Knight in Shining Armour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sleeping is always a good thing; it makes someone feel calm and comfort. By sleeping, every little problem that been in head can vanish just like that. Because of that Luhan has trouble opened his eyes. He want to keep sleeping but the day is waiting for him and so he sighed in defeat.

When he opened his eyes, he found himself laying alone on the large bed. Luhan turns his head towards the study desk and found his lover is typing furiously on his laptop. Jongin still wearing his yesterday hoodies, his brown hair is dishevelled in many directions, eyes focus on the screen. His lover seem doesn’t even realize that Luhan already woke up.

“Are you not sleeping, again?” Luhan asked, making himself in the sit position.

Jongin finally reacted; he looks briefly towards the blonde before focusing back on his laptop, hummed could be heard. Luhan pouted in response, his boyfriend is too preoccupied with his work nowadays that it makes Luhan worried over his health. The man haven’t sleep for three days already! Just what in the world is he doing?

“You need to sleep” Luhan replied.                                                                                                                 

“I will” Jongin doesn’t even look up. His fingers is typing expertly on the keyboard, doing his job.

The little blonde didn’t said anything afterwards. He only shuffle to his boyfriend, he kissed Jongin’s cheek. The latter groaned.

“Luhan, stop distracting me” The sun-kissed man whined.

The Chinese man puffed his cheek in annoyance. Seriously, why he keep dating this man? He is so cold and workaholic. Totally contrast from Luhan who loves being pampered and bright as sunshine.

“Fine!” The beauty retorted, stomping his feet out from the bedroom, signalling that he is upset by his boyfriend behaviour.

 

It’s already noon but his boyfriend still hasn’t come out from the bedroom. Jongin even skipped his breakfast. Luhan already used to it, when his lover is working on something he will forget everything else in this world. Sadly, including him. There’s one day when Jongin locked up in his office for one week, only eating when Luhan left food outside of his office door. After he finished his work, he finally walked out from his office and found Luhan cooking, he stared dumbly at Luhan before muttered quietly but Luhan can catch it quite well.

“Oh, right. I have a boyfriend”

Luhan almost strangled Jongin that day.

The blonde only sighed for nth times that day, remembering the memories. Jongin is a genius, he even studied in Ivy League and graduated with flying colour. But, sometimes he could be an idiot.

After flipping from channel to channel on the television, Luhan finally decided to check out on his boyfriend. Whether he still breathing or not. Just when Luhan about to stand up, sounds of hurried feet could be heard, the blonde found Jongin swiftly walked out from the room with a bag. A bag that full with his hacking equipment.

The brown hair man grabbed his shoe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter