Transformation (JongKey)

A Nice Halloween For Jonghyun - Drabble Series

Transformation

 

On the 31st of October, a short blond haired man entered SHINee’s fashionista’s room excitedly.

 

“Kibum! I need you!”

 

The fashionista was applying black nail polish on his nails and didn’t even look up when the main vocalist barged into his room. A pout appeared on Jonghyun’s face when he saw that Key was completely ignoring him. He slowly walked closer to him, he was scared Key would scold him, but the younger man was still ignoring him, totally focused on his nails. He is really beautiful when he is all serious like this…, thought Jonghyun before shaking his head to erase those thoughts.

 

“Key!” said Jonghyun in an unctuous voice.

 

Key looked up and stared at Jonghyun, making a face at the older man’s cringe-inducing behaviour. He is cute, thought Jonghyun.

 

“I need you, please !” begged Jonghyun, showing his best aegyo.

 

But it wouldn’t work with Key, except if your name were Lee Taemin of course. Key blew on his nails a few times before tidying up his nail polish kit. He then stood up from his chair and walked to his bed. He sat down, rummaged through his bag and kept ignoring the blond haired man who was starting to be really desperate. Having Key’s attention was always a difficult task. Jonghyun decided to try using a different approach. He sat down on Key’s bed and faced the younger man.

 

“I need you to help me with my Halloween makeup” said Jonghyun.

 

Key raised his head immediately and looked at the main vocalist with starry eyes.

 

“Makeup ?! Why didn’t you say it before, idiot?!” said Key, grabbing the elder’s wrist.

 

He stood up, dragging the poor Jonghyun with him and pushed him on a chair in front of his dressing table. Jonghyun stared at Key with widened eyes. He is even cuter when he looks happy…

 

“Well, what’s your disguise ?” asked Key, rummaging through the drawers.

 

“Err...Na-naruto”

 

“Oh, great idea! We will match! I’m going to be Piccolo!” said Key, grinning.

 

Jonghyun’s cheeks turned red when he thought about how the fans would react. They will think that we are doing this on purpose...as if those were couple clothes…

 

Suddenly, he felt a hand on his face and jumped. The touch made him shiver.

 

“Aish! Don’t move, idiot!” scolded Key, taking hold of Jonghyun’s chin so the elder wouldn’t move.

 

Key stared at Jonghyun’s face, totally focused. Jonghyun swallowed thickly. They were too close. Key started by applying a lot of different products on Jonghyun’s face, before finally doing the makeup. Gradually, Jonghyun became more and more tense. He had a firm grip on his jeans and his face was losing its colour, well, not that you could see it since he had makeup on. Key’s touch was sending electricity through Jonghyun’s whole body. It was a strange feeling considering how close they were, they had touched each other countless of times. Wasn’t Jonghyun’s old nickname ‘King of Skinship’ ? And wasn’t JongKey one of the most popular SHINee ships ? Jonghyun started blushing once again, thinking about old fanarts he had seen of him and Key online.

 

“Jonghyun, are you okay ? Your face is red...I can see it through the makeup…” said Key, slightly stepping back. Jonghyun tried his best to ignore Key’s stare.

 

“I’m...Ok-okay…”

 

He straightened up on his seat. Key quickly understood why his friend was acting strangely and a mocking smile appeared on his face. He leaned dangerously closer to the main vocalist making the elder’s eyes widen.

 

“Key...What...what are you doing ?” Jonghyun asked, trying to move away from the younger man to no avail.

 

He couldn’t move. He was trapped in his seat. All of a sudden, Key plopped himself on Jonghyun’s lap, making the elder’s heart miss a beat. As a precaution, Jonghyun placed his hands on the fashionista’s hips, while Key put his arms around Jonghyun’s neck. The younger man brushed his nose against Jonghyun’s, his lips merely millimeters away from Jonghyun’s mouth.

 

“So...Am I troubling you...Uzumaki ?” whispered Key. (A/N: Uzumaki is Naruto’s surname)

 

Jonghyun shivered and tried his best to keep Key away. The younger man was too close. Right at this moment, someone knocked at the door and kicked it open.

 

“Umma! I lost my-...Oh” started shouting Taemin in a rush.

 

He stopped himself as his eyes fell on his two hyungs. His eyes widened comically at the sight.

 

“Minnie...I already told you to knock and wait. Go back to the living room, I’m coming” said calmly Key, unmoving.

 

The youngest member stared at them for a few more seconds, gaping, before rushing out of the room with rosy cheeks. Key’s eyes fell on Jonghyun again, he smiled teasingly at the elder.

 

“By the way...I’m done with your makeup” he said, pecking Jonghyun on the lips before he himself rushed out of the room.


Jonghyun blinked many times, trying to see if it was all a dream. His fingertips brushed against his lips, a small smile breaking out. Damn Key, he thought. He then stood up and left the room. He had a disguise to put on!

 


Hi!

So this is the second drabble of the series, what do you think ? :)

Sorry, Key's personality is a bit cliché here XD it's only for entertainment purposes~ 

Minewnnie