one

Dangerous One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo slipped into the 20 story company building.  After a week of recon, now was the time to act. She never did like putting things off. Working at an independent intelligence agency didn't allow for very much downtime . This assignment was her fourth, following a dry spell after the third almost cost her life. She was almost stabbed to death by a terrorist while hacking on their network. She manages to come out of the debacle without a scratch. The tough training had certainly payed off. The success gained her respect amongst her peers at the agency. Someone so young, let alone a woman, had never completed such a difficult assignment.  

Momo stealthily climbed the emergency stairway up to the fifth floor. Her client, an aging billionaire and the owner of the building, had given her the key that would open any locked door. Her objective was simple, secure the clients stolen files. According to the client, the files had been stolen during an armed robbery while he was on the way to Daegu. Momos investigation had managed to locate the files right here in the capital city of Busan.

 Momo treaded quietly, making sure to say as silent as possible. Her trusty Glock 43 was strapped in its holster. More of a precaution then a necessity for this mission. Her equipment pouch was strapped to her waist. She pulled out her phone to check the blueprints for the floor. The objective was around the next corner. She drew her gun and peeked around it. There where two armed guards standing in front of a door. On the other side of the door was an office that held the files Momo needed. She ducked behind the wall and holstered her gun. She wasn't going to shoot the guards. It would be a waste of ammo to fire at someone so insignificant.

Momo activated the tranq watch on her right wrist. A neat little gadget from her native land, Japan. It fired a tranquilizer dart about 0.3mm in diameter that could knock out a target for a few minutes. It could only fire a single dart at a time. Good thing she was always quick on the draw. In moments both the guards were lying unconscious on the floor. 

Earlier that week she had planted a bug in the security system. It pays to plan early after all. Her presence was completely  ignored by the cameras that were placed on the walls. She stoped in front of the office door. On the wall next to it was a number pad that would unlock the door. She busted it open. Pulling out her phone, she connected it to the pads' main port and started hacking the door. Thousands of numbers flashed on her screen and after a few moments the door was unlocked. Momo stepped in and scanned the room. She didn't bother turning the lights on. Nightvision in her glasses made it so she didn't have to. She placed an office chair in the middle of the room and placed a pen on the windowsill. It was good to be prepared for any other guards.

Momo began skimming through the filing cainets, looking for a thin yet wide file coloured red and black. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter