WE ARE BROTHERS

A WISH

'It's been two months since you're gone, my brother. I will always love you and miss you.' Hanbin's tear keeps running and make it impossible for him to speak even a word so he decided to only say it in his heart.

Hanbin still holding Bobby's camera that he always used to capture everything and every moment. He once said to Hanbin that 'we never know if we can have the same moment or experience so that is why I captured everything so I can watch them again' Hanbin smiles when he flashback that time. "Actually, hyung, your all pictures and videos are for me to watch you again and again,"

"I better sleep now. Tomorrow is a very important day! I can't wait!" Hanbin wash up himself and go straightly to his bed.


 

Two months ago.

'HURRY! BRING THE PATIENT TO OUR EMERGENCY ROOM! HURRY UP! GO! GO!

The mood in the hospital was really chaotic that time. Everybody was really worried about Bobby's condition. 

Bobby felt like there were thousands of bricks on his chest. He can't breath properly that time. "Hyung, hold on! I know you can do this! Hold on!" Said Hanbin to Bobby. Bobby holds Hanbin's hand while taking a really deep breath."Hanbin-yaa, make sure to take care of yourself. Don't play too much games and focus on your study. Don't forget our wish, okay? I will always love you, my brother" "HYUUUUUNNGGGGG!!!!!" Hanbin cried a lot and then hug his parents and told them that his brother is gone. Hanbin felt like there was a huge emptiness in his heart that time.


 

KRINGGG!!

Hanbin make some stretching before getting down from his bed. "OMG! Today is a really exciting day!" Then, he takes his towel and bath himself.

He put on his favorite light blue shirt and a dark blue tie to make him look more formal. He also put some gel in his hair and style it a little bit. After he satisfied with his look, he goes to his shoe drawer and take a black, stylish shoe. 

He then goes to his room to take his belongings and a red file that full of Bobby and Hanbin stories that they wrote them by their own idea. Today, is the day where he will make their's dream come true. The stories will be published by a company and will turn it out to be a book. He's really sure that the book gonna be a really famous book among the Koreans.

Hanbin drives while listening to the music and after a few minutes he has already arrived at the front of the company.

He walks confidently to go to his best friend's, Jinhwan, the manager of the company, room. He promised him to help him in publishing the story before. 

Knock knock

"Come in," Hanbin smiles when he heard Jinhwan voice. "Hey, Jinhwan!" "Hanbin-yaa!! Have a seat. So are you okay?" Yes, I am"

"So, where is it?" Jinhwan ask Hanbin about the story. "Here you are," Hanbin gives the red file to him. "Thank you so much, Jinhwan. I really appreciate it. You help me a lot." "Please, don't ever mention it, my friend. You helped me a lot before right? Here, some coffee," "hahaha. But still, thank you" 

"So, what are you doing now, Hanbin?" 

They talk about so many things for a really long time. Well, they are best friends after all.


A year later in Book Award Ceremony.

"So the next award is THE MOST SOLD OUT BOOK," the MC tells the guest.

"ehem ehem. THE MOST SOLD OUT BOOK AWARD FOR THIS YEAR GOES TO, 'WE ARE BROTHERS' BY BOBBY AND HANBIN!! Congratulation. Please come up to the stage. GIVE THEM A BIG APPLAUSE!!!"

Hanbin really didn't expect this to happen. He feels really touched and happy at the same time. He stands up from his VIP place and walk confidently to the stage. He takes the gold trophy and ready to give some speech.

"Thank you for all your supports. Thank you for my parents and my best friend, Jinhwan, because help me a lot in making this book. Thank you for my dearest brother, Bobby. Thank you a lot and please keep supporting us," Hanbin gives a short speech and goes back to his place.

'WE GOT IT , HYUNG. WE GOT IT. '