❝don't die it's bad for your health❞

always | jeongin (semi-slow updates)

"yah jeong yein! get back over here you cheater!'

i giggle like a child and continue to run with the chilly autumn breeze, "nope you're just a sore loser!" i holler before failing to notice the random hole in the ground and i step into it, making me falll - not so gracefully - onto the grass.

i groan and continue to lay onto the ground in shame. so much for running away.

a deep laugh is all i hear once i actually pull myself up to examine my new grass stains. these were my favorite pairs of jeans... i hug my legs to my chest and keep a scowl on my face when he gets closer and all i can see are his eyes that crinkle whenever he starts laughing or smiling.

"shut up jungkook," i roll my eyes to mask my embarrassment.

he laughs even more and crouches down right next to me.

"aww, you have a few strands of grass in your hair," he snickers and continues to clap his hands whilst dying of laughter.

i glare at him, "i don't get why you find this so funny," i grumble. "it's not like this is the first time you've seen me fall."

"oh yes best friend, but how confident and competitive you were acting earlier compared to your shameful self right now is pretty funny." he nudges my shoulder with his own and sends a teasing smile my way.

my heart flutters like it always does and i do my best to push the feeling away like i always do. "you're stupid," i shove his shoulder and he loses his balance in his crouching position before stabilizing himself in a blink of an eye and throws himself at me.

i groan and let out a strangled scream, "okay, this used to be cute when we were ten but now we're 18 and you're as heavy as ever." i struggle to breath with his weight on top of me - not the proximity but the weight is just deafening.

jungkook just laughs and raises himself up to a push up position; not yet getting off me. my head's trapped on either side of his arms and this is when i start getting flustered at the proximity.

"get off me," i pout with a glare.

he lowers himself so that he's now holding himself up on his elbows, "nah, i don't want to."

i slightly inch my right knee up, "i really didn't want to do this but i guess you give me no choice--"

"nope," his leg traps mine and stops me from kneeing him in the groin. i struggle and exert strength into my leg to move it but over the years jungkook has been working out so he's stronger than he's ever been.

i try to move my other leg but he used the both of his legs to trap mine. he’s basically straddling me at this point and oddly enough we’ve been stuck in this position multiple times before whenever we tackle each other. and as kids i was always on top since i was stronger - not anymore.

“this is a compromising position and we’re at a park, you should not be on top of me you muscle pig.”

“look around you, this small park is empty this it usually always is, and it’s not like we haven’t been in this position before,” he wriggles his eyebrows.

i roll my eyes, “you make that sound so inappropriate.” i punch his shoulder

he grins evilly, and leans down even closer to where at this point i can feel his breath on my cheek and his face is as clear as ever in my eyes. i’m pretty sure i’m blushing down, gosh jungkook why do you always have to randomly be like this?

his nose pokes me first and as i’m about to about his big nose i feel something soft against my cheek and before i can even register everything he whispers, “tag, you’re it,” and gets off of me and runs away.

i lay frozen on the floor for a bit before forcing myself to get up. i reach my hands up to my head to wipe off any grass pieces in my hair and pat down on my stains - that i can’t even do anything about - before scanning the small park. my hand subconsciously reaches up to touch my cheek and i can’t stop the smile that’s made it’s way onto my face.

i smile like an idiot for what seems like a good few solid seconds before i catch movement in the far left corner of my eye.

there you are, i smirk slightly to myself.

from what i can make out his back is towards me and he choses one of the worst hiding spot ever; behind a tree. He’s hunching over so all i can see is his bright red fall jacket and his white oversized shirt peeking from underneath, slightly ripped jeans and timberlands. his beanie is a real giveaway too because it’s basically like a flag telling me where he is from my angle at least.

i creep as quietly as i can and i avoid the scattered dead leaves as best as i can, heck i even hold my breath so he can’t hear me coming. thank goodness i wore my converse today, i walked really well with them and i swear these shoes make my footsteps lighter. i shiver a bit when the breeze is relentless and continues to blow my blonde hair - that i worked real hard on this morning when straightening it - onto my face and covers my eyes.

it’s almost too hard to hold in my breathing and laughter at this point so i risk it and take the last few steps to stomp and jump onto his back. although sadly for me he has the quickest reflexes ever and spins around as soon as he heard my one footstep and i launch myself onto him when he’s facing me.

his eyes widen and so do mine, by now it’s already too late to jump back becaue i’m already mid-air. my arms go around his neck whilst my legs wrap themselves around his torso and he staggers a bit before gripping onto my thighs.

“aren’t you a little too old and heavy for me to hold like this?” he grimaces for a second before re-adjusting his hands and hoisting me up a bit so he can hold me with better grip.

i shout and pull myself closer to him in fear of dropping onto the floor and getting a concussion, and when i tell you that i’m squeezing him tight, i’m squeezing him real tight.

“i don’t mind that you’re jumping into my arms yein, like i really don’t, but when it feels like i’m a bamboo stalk and you’re a panda clinging on dearly for your life it’s not as cute as it’s supposed to be,” he coughs, “especially when the bamboo stalk can’t breath.”

i jump of at that moment and i almost tumble backwards when he didn’t expect me to jump and still had a tight grip on my thighs. i stumble back a few steps and i glare at him afterward but he just shrugs.

“i was actually planning on jumping onto your back but you just had to turn around the moment i actually make some sound and i end up jumping into your arms like a little girl jumping into the arms of her dad.”

jungkook chuckles, his eyes crinkling, “i actually heard every single one of your advances but didn’t bother to turn around until the last moment because i felt like you were doing something that i’d want to see.”

i cross my arms, “i still want to jump on your back though,” i stare at him pleadingly.

he laughs mockingly, “jeong yein, i thought i’ve made it clear that you puppy eyes stopped working on me years ago.”

i showcase my best sad face. a week of acting courses and expression practices don’t fail me now! i jut out my lower lip and force my eyes to water so it looks like i’m about to cry - which i probably could but then my eyes would get red so, no thank you.

puss in boots you have a competitor now~

“no,” he states with a stoic expression.

ah, but no way jeon jungkook are you going to fool me. i’ve know the boy growing up and very easily i can read his eyes and small facial giveaways, and seeing how the side of his mouth keeps on twitching and his eyes can’t seem to focus on my form - i’m pretty sure i can break him.

“pwease?” i internally cringe and crawl into a ball to scream, i don’t know how long i can hold this act up for and i’m literally just starting my whole “cute” act.

“i--no,” he shakes his head, “my strength is already depleted from carrying you like four times today in the past two hours.”

“but,” a tear somehow escapes one of my eyes. well damn my eyes were getting watery quick. “oppa.”

he breaks and i can see it all over his face and he knows it, therefore he groans excessively loudly. “you know how much i like and hate it when you call me that.”

“specifically why i chose to say it,” my whole act dispersing in a split second. i motion for him to turn around with my finger and he obeys with a scowl. i giggle like the child i am on the inside and hop happily onto his back, my hands wrapping securely around his neck and i cling onto him like a panda all over again - or like a koala but both are cute so it doesn’t matter.

he moans, “i’m probably going to die from having to carry you so much, this has now become my weight lifting activities for the day - no the time i spend at the gym anymore.”

“awww poor kookie,” i coo, “but don’t die, it’s bad for you health.” i start cackling.

“ha ha very funny.” i can just imagine his expressions: he’s either rolling his eyes, sporting an exasperated expression, flaring his nostrils while a smile defies his attempt of be actually annoyed of me, or all three.

“we’re literally couple goals,” i swing my feet in front of me a bit to take him off balance while smiling like an idiot, “and we’re not even a couple--”

“yet,” he cuts me off.

“persistent i see.”

“you love me admit it.” he snickers.

“in your dreams,” i retort.

“ah yes you were very happy when confessing you undenying love for me in my dream yesterday.”

“creepy,” i mutter.

“oh yeah, and you’re welcome for me always obliging to your laziness and letting you jump onto my back or in my arms to carry you,” jungkook sarcastically states.

“thank you so very much my handsome prince, now walk me home!” i snatch his beanie off his head and slip it onto mine.

 

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

just a lil' cute scenerio with the two for now!

 
GIF CREDIT TO THE WONDERFUL AMAZING PERSON WHO MADE IT LIKE SRSLY THEM SKILLS
 
12/18/16