>Chapter 2

Passionfruit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kimberly's View.

 

-Plance lands in Korea.

After a long flight for the big apply New York to South Korea. We finaly arrived at Incheon International Airport. While queueing up at the custom check point one of the workers there recognised me waiting and kindly asked for a photo saying that their daughter was a huge fan of Unique. And of course i bowed saying thank you then moving over to stand next to the worker and getting Rei unni to take the photo.

After checking out, we went through the doors that exit out into the main area of the airport were all the fans are waiting to welcome me back. As always the airport was crowded and hard to walk through by thankfuly no one got injured. 

Soon we reach to the van before hopping in. Letting out a sigh before leaning back into the leather seat. Rei unni takes her seat at the forn of the van before turning around in her seat seeing me looking like i ran a marathon. She smiled patting my knee.

"Hang in there girl. Just this one photo shoot then you have the whole day to yourself" She grinned, as she turn back into her seat properly as the driver of the van started the engine and drove off.

"I can feel my bed calling for me wanting to be layed in while watching netfilx" Rei rolled her eyes at my saying giving me the AUX cord to plug my phone in as i sreach for a song to play.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter