All That Really Matters

Joonmyun's Baby

It bothers Chanyeol sometimes. How tall and lanky and big he is. How much space he takes up. His soul, personality, something inside of him, is small. Is tiny and needy and submissive. 


He hates going out with Joonmyun and everyone talking to him like he's the one making decisions. He hates how big it makes him feel. 


But Joonmyun never lets it bother him, always quick to draw the attention to himself and make it known that he is the one in charge, not Chanyeol.


Chanyeol thinks that's the main reason why him and Joonmyun just work.


Chanyeol's last boyfriend, Baekhyun, had always made Chanyeol feel big and tall. Like he was taking up too much space. Like he took up so much space he was suffocating himself. Baekhyun loved to brag about how big Chanyeol was, even though Chanyeol felt sick when he became aware of his dominating presence.


But Joonmyun makes him feel small, tiny, even. In a good way. Especially when Joonmyun holds him to his chest and treats him like Chanyeol is fragile and small and made of glass and important. And when they , Joonmyun makes him feel so small. Calls him baby boy and moans , look how well you take my fat in your tiny hole.  And afterwards when Joonmyun cleans him and dresses him in pyjamas and takes care off him because such a tiny baby can't take care of himself. Because Joonmyun is right and Chanyeol always revels when Joonmyun feeds him or bathes him or just takes care of him because Chanyeol rarely ever gets to feel so small and weak.


And Chanyeol makes Joonmyun feel big for the same reasons. Because Chanyeol is small and needy and dependent. No one has ever needed Joonmyun like Chanyeol needs him. No one has ever wanted him like Chanyeol wants him, how he wants to be wanted. Joonmyun is always seen as small and weak and submissive. But Chanyeol always treats him like he's big and strong, and Joonmyun guesses that's all that really matters.