one

Tell no one

Why?Why I have to go to school?Or even worse why I have to bear with those idiots.Mina rolled her eyes at the sight of her classmates making chaos in the early morning.Some were running around, some screaming, things were flying around. But it stopped.They stopped screaming and running around when they saw Mina standing at the door.Silently they went to their sitting places and continued talking,more like whispering.

''Idiots'' Mina whispered to herself as she made her way to her desk.

Such a bad start of day for her.She had a feeling this gonna be a long day and she just hoped everything will be okay for the rest of the day as long as she doesn't have to bear with people of this school.

''Good morning my students'' teacher greeted students as she entered the classroom and made her way to her desk.Before sitting down she looked at students somehow lovingly and proudly.She seemed to be in good mood which is rare for Ms.Kang, the Korean language teacher.

''Jeon Wonwoo, is anyone absent?'' she asked while writing down on her papers. But there was no response.No way he isn't at school?Class president?Is he late?Or is he skipping classes now?

''Jeon Wonwoo'' teacher repeated.

Mina turned to the right to see his stuff on the desk but not him. She just sighed as she knew what she had to do now as class vice president.

''He said he will be late, he went to library for some books'' lying wasn't Mina's best skill but still she tried.

''Okay,I will let this slip because I'm in good mood.We will start lecture without him and you, Mina, will give him your notes for what he missed.'' This isn't first time she had to cover up and lie for her classmates but for Jeon Wonwoo? The weird nerd she never talked to? Well she had to,unfortunately.

 

Class finished and Mina was packing her books and stuff when her attention went to the person who just entered the class.

''It finished,right?'' Wonwoo made his way to his desk looking uneasy, probably because he will get in trouble or because he is alone in the classroom with the queenka of this school.

''Yes,I told her you went to library for some books'' she didn't care much about explaining. Wonwoo just stared at her with mouth wide open.

''What?'' Mina was annoyed as he didn't stop staring at her without saying anything.

''We will get in trouble'' he said and rubed his forehead.

''We?You mean you will get in trouble?'' she just laughed it off and got up ready to leave the room.

''Both of you will get in trouble.'' the voice from the door said.It was no other than Ms.Kang who looked pissed off because someone ruined her mood.And that was Wonwoo and Mina.

They ended up in her office talking about stuff.More like talking about Wonwoo's reason for skipping class.Mina was curious what was his real reason for not coming to class.

''So tell me again, what was the reason for being late?'' Ms.Kang pointed at Wonwoo signaling him to speak up.

''Um...I took my brother to his school as my mom went on her business trip.'' He said slowly like he wanted me to hear every single word of his sentence. Mina who was sitting next to him just rolled her eyes.

''And Mina,what you stated as his reason for being late?'' teacher pointed at me.

''He said he will be in library'' Mina said lifelessly. Wonwoo next to her looked at her somehow apologetic for what he got her into.This was his very first time in teacher's office being scolded. Teacher laughed and quickly made straight face.

''I won't put on you much pressure,just simple punisment.You will stay one more hour to clean around your classroom.'' she said and left the office leaving the two of us alone. Mina needed some time to calm herself down as she wanted to punch Wonwoo in face for ruining her plan. There was silence in the room. Awkward silence for Wonwoo. He wanted to apalogize but the words didn't come out,he was too scared to talk to her. Just then Mina broke the silence.

''Don't you need to apologize to me?'' she said without looking at him, already in her queenka mood. Wonwoo froze for a second at her sudden and cold words.Actually he saw her many times being y and harsh with words, but experiencing it so close and personal was new world.

''I-i apologize for getting you involved with this,it won't happen again.'' he said and tried to look at her but immediately turned his head down.Mina looked at him without any expression and sighed.

‘’I’m never doing this again,I hope all of you end up kicked out of this school’’ she said picking her bag up and leaving the office.Wonwoo let out relieving sigh knowing that this hell ended.

 

 

All that was left to do is clean the classroom with nerdy Wonwoo. She wanted to do it quickly as possible.

‘’I will clean the floor and desks and you clean windows’’ Mina gave commands on which Wonwoo just nodded.They were doing fine with work, not talking at all, just doing their separeted works. Just at the time Mina finished her work she heard a thump and chair scratching on floor. She knew that this simple task won’t end without something happening. She turned around to see Wonwoo laying on floor not moving at all. The moment ago she was annoyed to death and now she was worried for this poor soul so she quickly went to help him.

‘’Hey, are you okay?’’ she shook his shoulder waiting for his answer but he didn’t say anything.

‘’Dude!’’ she wanted to go find someone from school but was stopped when Wonwoo took her hand.

‘’I’m okay,you don’t have to worry’’ he smiled because he was sure he just witnessed her some kind of soft side, but actually she just wanted to end this as soon as possible. She was disgusted at his actions and words and his creepy smile but didn’t want to be bothered anymore so she just eyed him to let go of her hand. He awkwardly let go of her hand.

‘’Cool, if you’re okay, get up and finish your work’’

‘’Thank you,I thought you will leave me here to die’’ he felt somehow comfortable after seeing her worried moments ago.

‘’Now I regret for not doing that’’ she wanted to sound cold and scary but Wonwoo found her rather funny so he laughed quietly. She is soft after all he thought to himself.