Body massage.

Domestic NyongTory.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a beautiful night in the city of Seoul, Seungri and Jiyong where resting after promotions and side jobs, just for a moment, they'll need to go back to "reality" soon.

"Hyung.... are you tired?" Seungri asked, his right hand holding a glass of soju, it wasn't raining today, but Jiyong said he felt like drinking tonight, melancholy has been visiting him lately.

"Why? Please don't tell me you want to go out.... you know i don't really like it when one of us has to hide just to go out...."

"No.... i was just thinking....."

"What?"

"Nothing really, just that, maybe i could give you a body massage.... you know, if you're tired...." Jiyong turned to look at his maknae, as always, he is by his side, sitting on a chair next to his chair, as beautiful as always..... as perfect as always....

"Have you planned something after that? Any safe words i should learn beforehand..?" If Jiyong's memories are correct, the last time Seungri offered a massage to him, he end up being tied to the bed for the whole night. Not that he didn't enjoyed it, but his wrists got some nasty bruises he had to hide for a few days.... that wasn't fun.

"Does everything needs to be planned..?" Seungri stared at Jiyong directly in the eyes with a smirk that pretty much told Jiyong to be prepared for anything, making him blush after a stare contest that lasted only a few seconds, even after years of being together, Jiyong still gets bothered to the point where he needs to remind himself that Seungri is just as human as he is.... although that doesn't prevent him from shyly looking away biting his lower lip completely flustered.

"Ok, just let me take a shower first." Jiyong got up from his chair and went behind Seungri's chair leaning close to his left ear whispering "I'll be out soon" letting a smile form on his face when he saw the reaction he still gets from that.

Seungri finished the liquor in his glass and got himself in the shower as well, not with Jiyong, he decided to let him get ready on his own. He got out of the shower before Jiyong did, something not unusual for them, Jiyong always takes a longer time to get ready, no matter what the situation is.....

"Got everything ready?"

"I believe i do...."

"No scented oils or candles...?"

"I don't need it.... come" Seungri invited, already sitting on the bed, red sheets, Jiyong's choice.

"Is that an order?" Jiyong asked as he stepped closer.

"Do you want it to be?" The way Seungri said this sent shots of electricity to Jiyong's spine. 'Yes' he said in his mind, feeling the saliva passing through his throat as he gulped before smiling at his y baby.

"Let's start with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter