Why You Do This To Me?

Why You Do This To Me?

"Yah! Choi Yoojung!!!!! Why are you ignoring me?? And where were you yesterday??" Yoojung kept walking trying to hold back her tears. Doyeon was frustrated, Yoojung was nowhere to be seen yesterday and she was ignoring her calls and messages.

Doyeon couldn't take it anymore. Doyeon caught up with Yoojung, grabbed her wrist and spun her around. But she soften immeadiately when she saw Yoojung was crying. "Hey, hey. Why are you crying? Is there something wrong?" Yoojung was crying harder and couldn't meet Doyeon's eyes. "Calm down and tell me slowly."

Yoojung slowly calmed down and began to explain. "I- I went to the doctor's yesterday. A-and he said that. I-I'm S-staring to lose m-my memories. Doyeon took in the news and pulled Yoojung into a protective embrace and started to cry too.

"What if I can't remember you anymore? What if I forget our memories together?" Yoojung was saying in between her breaths.

"What if I forget your beautiful face?? Wha-what if-" Doyeon cut Yoojung off with a kiss. Doyeon pulled back, held Yoojung's face in her hands and looked into her eyes.

"Even if you forget me, I'll never forget you and our memories together."

Yoojung hugged Doyeon and whispered " I love you."

Doyeon returned the hug and whispered back. "I love you too"

"Doyeonah??"

"Hmmm?"

"I'm joking..."

"STFU."


HAHAHA did you like it??

I couldn't bare to make this a sad one so I made a sort of funny.

 P.s I wrote this in class because I was bored

Thank you!!! ^_^