Girlfriend

Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Girlfriend
One-shot by trovaille

 

“How can you be so pretty? I am not biased at all, or maybe I am but it’s true. From head to toe, from characteristics and persona, everything about you is nothing but heaven. Maybe it’s unfair for others that you got it all but for me, it’s a blessing. I got what everyone ceased to obtain.”

A giggle.

“Can you believe that this more exciting than the first time we met? Don’t get me wrong, I am still thankful of that fateful day but now that things were not the same as we used to be, those awkward yet treasurable moments, it still feels so escalating despite of the fact that we’re already almost a year in the making. Yeah I know, it took me and you a long time to realize things but that’s history. I guess the saying is right, when you love someone, you can never get it enough of the person.”

A grateful smile.

“Your name that I miss as much as I call it which is too much. You know how many times I speak out your name, yes correct, too much – if there’s going to be a quota, I’m beyond the limit – and yet I still couldn’t get enough of it. I had a hard time twisting my twisted tongue just to pronounce the name properly but hey I did it, although I prefer your Korean name because it’s so cute.”

A playful slap from her. A laugh from him.

“All the people in the world will see us and be jealous. Your fan boys and girls will probably mob me out when the truth comes out but that’s okay, they can never have what I have.”

A laugh, he loves the sound of her laugh way too much.

“When I’m tired and frustrated, sometimes I get so moody and agitated, so annoying and pain in the , whenever I fall down, in emotional, mental and physical stress, you always understand, comfort and pick me up. Such a lucky bastard, aren’t I?”

A playful smug look, he still finds that cute.

“I admit, my feelings for you weren’t an instant spark, so did yours but look at where it led us. Love isn’t always about instant spark, huh? You once asked me if you were a flower, what are you but I wasn’t able to answer that and it became a little messy but here is it, I couldn’t possibly compare a unique and beautiful flower that shines day and night to any other right? Yes I love art but you are more than any masterpiece I’ve ever seen, you are so beautiful.”

A blush, what a beautiful sight.

“It became strange when I met you, oh not really when I met you but when I finally get to know you better. You probably have read this from books or heard it from dramas but all the girls on the street only can be seen is you. Like whatever anyone says, I hear it in your voice. Does that sounds so creepy? But I’m sure it isn’t creepy when I think I’ve became a fool since meeting you.”

 

“Aren’t you already a fool though?” A giggle yet again.

“Well I am but you know what I meant!” A pout from the man.

Another giggle and sets of pacifying words just to stop the man from sulking.

 

“But whatever you say, my smile never leaves my face. Just thinking of you makes me smile.”

 

“Now that’s the creepiest.”

He sighs and she laughs.

 

“We might fight once in a while, that’s normal anyway plus we are not really on the same side from the very beginning but that’s what makes us stronger and happier. You aren’t a side chick mistress girlfriend, you are my main, my priority and my number one. I am so proud to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter