End.

Songs can't lie. [Eng]

Breathe.
 
It is the flashes that surround me when I leave the car. Men in black rush to my side to block dozens of people. Behind my dark glasses, I look at them, thirsty for news, me. With a heavy step, I go into the building and go to my room.
 
Throwing my bag on the sofa at the other end of the room, I let myself fall on the bed.
 
Two hours passed, I woke up, ready to go.
 
When I open the door, dawn is already here. Silence said hello to me without faintness. The only sound of my footsteps echoes in the corridors of the hotel. I go to the elevator, waiting for the doors to open. The doors opened and I entered. At my side, my bodyguards and my manager.
 
Silence surround us, no words are exchanged.
 
Ding.
 
Arrived in the basement, I leave followed by my staff. We head towards the entrance of the building where a vehicle is waiting for us.
 
Once outside, I see the vehicle but I do not know why a strange feeling of uneasiness and fear settles in me. I can not move. My eyes on the black car. Why should I feel such anguish? I just stood staring at the front door. It was the first time. A few minutes later all this disappeared and I continued on my way.
 
I looked at my watch, it was 11:11.
 
Entering the car, I watched the surroundings.
 
Autumn.
 
The leaves dot the ground.
 
My eyes closed slowly and without realizing it, I fell asleep again.
 
The sensation of cold that invaded my body awakened me but returned as quickly.
 
Leaving this detail aside, I noticed that we had finally arrived. I went downstairs and went inside as fast as I could. Opening the door, I felt an odor, a perfume. What is this familiar odor? Shaking me out of my thoughts, I continue to move forward and head towards the room.
 
I took a deep breath and took a look at the scene in front of me.
 
Finally.
 
Here I am in the midst of my dream.
 
It was time to repeat, I waited for the music to begin and to breathe.
 
"How should I sing this song?"
 
Just with the words, it looks like my story. My eyes are filled with tears for no reason. Even before singing, I think I'm going to cry. I want to smile but the song can not lie. I want to forget but the song can not lie. Every time I sing more, my heart suffers.
 
I hid it without anyone knowing it, after letting it go, going through pain and misery. Even when it hurts, I can not say. In reality, I'm afraid they do not notice that I'm soft and weak so I lie to others.
 
Suddenly I scream after you.
 
My right hand lets the microphone fall on the ground at the same time as my legs that yield under my weight. I try to close my eyes and cover my ears but the memories come to me. I swallow the words "you miss me".
 
Suddenly, I keep yelling at you.
 
I want to stop singing now. I want to stop.
 
My manager walked over to me and cut short the rehearsal. She wrapped me in a jacket and drove me to the car.
 
The journey seemed long, the leaves constantly falling like tears sliding down my face.
 
She led me to my room and left me. I came back with a heavy and tired step, my eyes crossing the mirror of the entrance. When I looked at each other, I did not realize that I was tired. I turned around and saw that I was alone. A bitter laugh was all I could give.
 
I sit alone in this sofa. I can not sleep. Because of your memories, I cry without knowing why. Still today I think of you? Why do I think of you? What are you doing ? Who are you to make me so?
 
I feel the fatigue take on me again.
 
Again ? There is again this smell ... It's your perfume ... I live in the perfume you left.
 
I want to come back to the time when you were looking only at me. I only want you, my heart belongs only to you. It hurt me when I let you go. Now I regret the past, if only I could tell you.
 
Even if you hold someone else's hand, if you're somewhere or I can be. Do not forget me. Only my desire to see you comes to me.
 
My body moved and fell on the bed.
 
An electrifying sensation ran through me as when I saw you for the first time, like a thunderbolt.
 
Again, again, again and again, it repeats itself.
 
Will my heart stop beating if I hold my breath?
 
After the cold winter, an impotent spring and a hot summer, I seem to be fine but it is not. After winter, sleepy spring and hot summer, my dream of the four seasons was you but my room is like autumn now. Without you, my life is a cruel autumn.
 
My eyelids fall.
 
Your memories begin to move away.
 
I love you, that's how I am.
 
I love you, these are the words I would even tell you with tears.
 
-
 
Beep.
 
"..."
 
A silence of ice was placed in the room, only a shrill sound could be heard until a voice filled the silence.
 
"Time of death 11:35, the patient died after a car accident earlier in the morning."