Chapter 11

Fantagio University

*RECAP*

Before you leave, you ask Myungjun, "Is Eunwoo like bipolar?"

Myungjun chuckles. "He's just not warmed up to yet. Good night!" He gives you a hug and gently pushes you outside. You hear the door close and you lean against it.

"Then when will he?"

 

 

When you wake up the next morning, you realize it was a Saturday. You were happy for a second and then remembered that you had a class. It was only one class, but it was two hours long. TWO HOURS. How were you supposed to handle that? You also heard from Moonbin and Myungjun that the professor was one of those professors that droned on and on and on. You take a deep breath and go into the restroom to get ready. 

At least the class wasn't in the afternoon and in the middle of your whole day. It would make you dread it the whole, entire day. You sigh as you leave the dorm and the sleeping Eunwoo. It was weird seeing Eunwoo sleep in for once. You lock the door of your dorm and head to the building your class was at. It was all the way in the back of the campus. When you got there, you were literally panting. You plop down in a seat towards the back. You look around to see only a few students in the classroom.

You see a boy with hair that looks better than yours. It wasn't exactly long, but it wasn't exactly short. It looked like he was sleeping. You turn to your books and look at the board to see certain pages that were written on there. You assume it was the lesson from the previous class. You decide to look through it before your professor got here. As you're reading it you feel someone's presence next to you. You turn to see Sanha looking curiously at what you were doing.

"Oh! Sanha? You're in this class?" you ask surprised. He was two years younger than you, so why was he here?

"Oh yeah. I excell in this subject, so I take this class," he sheepishly smiles at you.

"YAH! CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP!? I'M TRYING TO SLEEP OKAY!?" You hear the boy from earlier yelling at you two. 

'We haven't even said much...' you think to yourself.

Sanha chuckles nervously. "Sorry Jeonghan sunbae!" After he apologizes to who you knew as Jeonghan now, he sits down next to you. 

"That's Yoon Jeonghan. He's three years older than you, but because he always slept through his classes, he needs to retake them. He can't graduate for some reason. I don't really know everything." Sanha whispers to you. 

"I can hear you," Jeonghan says in a muffled voice. You hear him get up and you look over. He was actually really good looking. "I'm actually pretty smart Yoon Sanha."

Sanha rolls his eyes. "Whatever you say." Jeonghan grabs his backpack and comes over to the both of you and takes the empty seat on your other side.

"You must be Y/N. I'm Jeonghan." He gives you a smile and then leans his head on the desk and closes his eyes. You scrunch your eyebrows. 

"Wait. How do you know me?" you ask in surprise. He sighs and then sits back up. 

"Sanha talks about you. Like a lot. I need to catch on some sleep, so if you'll excuse me." You widen you eyes and you turn to a blushing Sanha. 

"Y/N, I'm not some kind of stalker okay? I just think you're a really good friend even though you're two years older than me," he explains, his voice cracking at the end of his sentence. You giggle.

"It's fine. But I guess you guys are pretty close?"

"Of course we are. We're brothers."

"WHAT!?" You exclaim, making everyone in the room turn to look at you. "What?" you say in a quieter voice.

"You didn't tell her?" you hear Jeonghan ask. Sanha just shrugs in reply. Then the professor comes in. 

"Whoa he looks so young," you say in surprise. 

"Didn't you know? The range of all the professors here are around their mid-twenties."

"Wow." Why were they were so young? They must be really smart to be hired at an university at such a young age. Some of them were only two to three years older than you. Some are even younger than Jeonghan! 

You snap out of your thoughts when you hear three sharp claps. You look up to see the professor scan the class and smile at the amount of attendance, which actually was less than twenty. 

"Today must be my lucky day! Not much students. Does anyone know where the rest fifty people are?" He says, then he sees you. "Why hello there." You nod in response. 

"Okay. It seems as if there's an unfamiliar face in here. Mind introducing yourself?"

You stand up and feel everyone''s eyes on you. "Hi. My name's Y/N and I transferred a few days ago. And I am twenty years old." 

"Nice to meet you, Y/N. I'm Professor Namjoon. We usually have twice as much as the students present today. Expect more next time." He smiles then claps his hands to start the lesson. 

You weren't anticipating anything since you already hear Myungjun say that Professor Namjoon was very boring and dull. However, you actually enjoyed his lesson. It made you actually pay attention and stay attentive than your other classes. 

 

"Alright class. Your only assignment is the essay about the philosophy lesson we just had. Good luck!" Everyone rushes out the door as you take your time to pack up. You stretch out your limbs which have been in one position for so long. You groan as your neck and back crack when you twist and stretch them out. You hear Jeonghan chuckle. 

"Honestly, you don't need to take notes in this class. For essays, just write down random stuff that sound really smart and deep." You roll your eyes at Jeonghan. 

"Well. That isn't going to get you anywhere. I actually want to learn something unlike you," you say a little defensively.

Jeonghan rolls his eyes and scoffs at you. "Good times. I used to be like you, Y/N. That passion all disappears the moment you realize what life is all about. Have fun."

You scrunch you eyebrows at his somewhat sarcastic and depressing words. You feel a tug on your sleeve and you turn to see Sanha gesture to go outside of the classroom. You see that everyone has left. Even the professor. 

 

Sanha literally sprints across the widespread grass in the middle of the whole campus. He screams, scaring you.

"I FEEL SO FREEEEE!" He shouts. You laugh at his silliness.

"It was only like...? What an hour and thirty minutes?" He playfully glares at you.

"But I still felt trapped in there. Namjoonie hyung is sooo boring," Sanha groans.

"Namjoonie hyung?" you ask. "Are you close with Professor Namjoon?"

Sanha burst out laughing, kind of creeping you out. "S-Sorry. It sounds really weird when you say Professor Namjoon. AHAHA!" When he calms down he answers your question. "Well. We aren't super close, but close enough that I can call him hyung." You nod slightly before hearing a quiet yelp to your left. You turn around to see someone being pulled behind one of the buildings. 

"Um Sanha?"

"Yeah?" Sanha looks up from his tangerine that he pulled out from his backpack to eat.

"I think I saw someone being dragged by force behind that building." You say as you point to the direction. Sanha widens his eyes.

"Are you sure? That's happened before, but I never actually saw what goes on behind there."

"Then, let's go find out." you say quietly as you pull Sanha who was complaining that he was hungry and wanted to finish his tangerine.

You just slap his shoulder. He was such a kid sometimes. You hear muffled voices. You could tell that one voice belonged to a girl and one to a guy. You couldn't hear what they were saying because of Sanha blabbing, so you had to slap him once more to get him to shut up.

You peek your head from behind the wall and to your surprise, it's two people that you know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: Ahh. I'm so sorry I wasn't updating for a while! Suddenly all these project were being thrown at me from school. I hope you guys are enjoying Fantagio University! Thank you for reading! Also, if you have any suggestions, please comment! I always read the comments and actually sometimes change my writing because the commented ideas sound so much better. Aha. Anyways, feel free to ask questions and just comment or suggest anything. (Sorry for like no Jinjin. I keep forgetting about him ㅠㅠ)