Who.Kissed.Me....?

Invisible nor Visible

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyioVb3Bj6o

 

Footsteps heared from where were you standing. Minsoo glanced at the door,

 

“Someone’s comming.. Dongho! Do it NOW!” he looked panic and started to gave Dongho and you a glare.

“WHAT?! WHY AREN’T YOU!!” Dongho yelled.

“I’ll cover you first and then we switch!” he keeps stressed the state like that.

 

Dongho can’t do anything. He run towards you and...

 

“~~~, sorry. But we have too.” He looked uncomfortable.

“Wha—“

 

He pressed his lips against yours.

 

The time was stopped and you can’t even feel the air with your skin. You only can feel something from him. But its not breath. Soft.. Unpredictable..somehow you’re breathless. You really don’t know what it is.

 

KLEK

 

“its..too late.” Minsoo ran towards you and Dongho. He pushed him and tried to kiss you.

 

That feel has gone. Slowly apart from you. And now you feel something stronger. But this time the stronger feel has more feeling that makes you fall.

 

“~~~~~!!!!!!!” Rinrin screamed.

 

“Dude, I think you’re the one who’s LATE.” Dongho whispered to Minsoo.

 

“I’m sorry, ~~~ its my fault. We’re late. “ He whispered and pull him self slowly and your hair to the front.

 

Rinrin still stood there with her fall jaws. Someone runs to her.

 

“HEY whats wrong?” Hyunra shook her hand. And look at you.

“Hey whats wrong with her? Oh ya, you’re up. Good! Thanks god.” She didn’t wait for reply and just went out with her long legs.

 

Minsoo, Dongho, Rinrin, You looked at each other. With this look, smile won’t help.

 

“~~~, we need to talk...” Rinrin talked calmly.

 

Calmly, yes. It makes you confused..