WHO ARE THEY?!

Invisible nor Visible

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGn8kLXv4Gw

 

“YA WHO ARE YOU TWO?!” you’re trying to calm but end up yelling.

“Miss, I’m sorry. But please, put on your clothes first..” the guy jump from your bunk.

You go in the small closet and put on your uniform in there.  *What the hell are they doing in our room?! How could they go in?! God..*

 

_______________________________

 

“Hyung, I think now we should go.”

 

“No we can’t. She already saw us. So we are her responsible. We can’t go.”

 

“Yeah, we can’t go. We’re trap! What if she’s not the right person?”

 

“I hope she is. At least she can be one.”

 

“But what about the other girl from this room too? I think she’s a lot more responsible than her”

 

“But she can see us when we’re becoming ourself. I mean.. she can see us,”

 

“Hyung.. what to do..”

 

“Shut up for now. We still have our mission. Our life mission. We need to live, as humans..”

 

“If she fail, we won’t be able to feel air!”

 

“I just need to set and clear this up.”

 

“I’m on you..”

____________________________________

 

You oppened the door and you saw them sat on the bean bag. They looked calm, but their eyes were full of nervous.

 

“Ya—Yah, are you..two..students?” you were stuttered.

“Hmm, no. We’re not humans..but we definitely young.. well older than you. I think..” a guy who looks older that the other one said.

 

NOT HUMANS? HAHAHAHAHA! I must be dreaming. ~~~, get yourself back. Sleep..AWAKE!!” you tried to calm yourself and you tought it was a dream.

“Gosh. This girl has no brain.” The younger—looks said with a sly face.

“Dude do you have one?” the older said.

“But she looks more stupid than me!” he replied.

 

“Yah, yah, stop saying I’m stupid. What do you want? Why are you going to girls dorm?” you change the topic.

“Here, Miss..?” the older ask

“Why are you calling me Miss. I’m ~~~.” You replied.

 

The older one took a deep breath, “It’s not like we’re erts or what. We are NOT humans. Please believe us. Because of we’re too clumsy. And you who came rushly like that, then, saw us—“

 

“You have to help us.” The younger one cutted.

 

“Help? What help?” you’re become curious. “Uh! Now what! Am I believe these guys?! It looks like..yeah I am..AH WHAT?!” you nagged by yourself.

 

“Stop it. And hear us.” The younger one suddenly grab your hand and look into your eyes. Your face were only inches to his.

*who is he..how could he be so close less in a second? He were there about 2 metres from me.. he’s so..close..*

 

“Huh, so you’re nervous. Am I that handsome?” he said.

“HE— WHAT?!” you got shocked because  he knew.

 

“ ‘who is he..how could he be so close less in a second? He were there about 2 metres from me.. he’s so..close..?’ what is it if its not called nervous?” he replied.

“GAAAH!!!!” you tried to punch him. But he’s disapear and stood beside the older one.

“Dongho-yah. Stop playing around. Introduece and explain yourself!” the older one told the younger one.

The younger one smirked and rolled his eyes.