you and him

Fate

i soon lay down on my bed as i entered my room and thought.. god i have to admit that taec oppa is so nice and cute but.. i can't forget about him (seungi) he is my first love yet both of them have a good looking but i can't forget about him i..still love seungi oppa more than i love myself *sighs i hope teac oppa did not misunderstood that i only predict him as my close friend just like the other girls,the one who i think i can lay on to,the one who really makes me comfortable talking to.. i hope you undestand..

 

yoona's P.O.V ends

 

the next morning at the boys' penthouse...

wooyoong: hyung got plan tonight? *smile

taecyeon: nothing why?

wooyoong: don't think that i didn't know

taec: yah! how did you know? you got an eye on me huh?

wooyoong: (rubbing his head) *smile

taec: yah you silly boy spill it!

khun: yah wooyoong since when you become shy like a girl

wooyoong: i'm da..da.. ting one of her friend

2pm: yah! who? spill it!

wooyoong : the oldest, that teayeon

junho: yah since when? didn't even tell your housemate wow this is awful!

wooyoong: not long enough, i was about to tell you guys today just like her

 

the girls' penthouse...

 

sooyoong: what?! two days?

seohyun: unnie why tell us now?!

taeyeon: i'm scared that you will mad at me..

yuri: why do we have to? we're glad to hear that!

tiffany: congratulation! *chuckles (hug taeyeon)

yoona: unnie tell us since when you in love with him

taeyeon: it all started at the nightclub..he intend to meet frequently we exchange our phone numbers, and we started to talk every day and night...

 

the boys' penthouse...

wooyooong: i called her every day and night , it's kinda like i'm addicted to hear her voice *chuckle. and then i ask her out for the first time we went to the amusement park, never thought that she just went there not long ago with the  girls and then...

 

the girls' penthouse...

taeyeon: i told him that usually people who came here have a special relationship like girlfriends or couple,trying to go to somewhere else bacause we went there like 2 to 3 days ago from that they and then.. he suddenly kneel and asking me to be his girlfriend and.. here am i "taken"

 

snsd: awwww he's so sweet

jessica: i hope you're next yoona

at the moment all the girl is staring at yoona,she get frustrated

yoona: yah how much times i have to tell you guys we have no special relationship that more than a friend! did you get it? or i have to say it again even more louder?

tiffany: araso araso just wait and see Im Yoona

without replying.. she just grab her handbag from her room

yoona: aren't you all coming?

snsd feels weird and stare at each other while yoona waiting for them to get up at the front of the door and the girl's finally awake from their dreams , they almost forgot that they had planned to go out for a shopping last night, soon after yoona told them about tonight. it was tiffany's idea because they got lack of clothes,she would not let yoona go out for a date with a man with old clothes that they had bought at the state before. as the team's fashion-designer-to-be she responsible on this thing and would not let yoona down.

they soon arrive at the one of the most largest branded shopping mall in seoul

after a while they spend there,they went back home with their both hands full of paper bags

mostly it is yoona's. tiffany had chose it for her to wear tonight

the girls once again getting prepared for yoona, they prepare for yoona just like her wedding day or something big . they really excited about it, they really thinks that taecyeon suit the best for yoona, all this while they really hate to see yoona and seungi , they do not even know why, it just there's something wrong with him. but they didn't even mention about it to yoona knowing that she will be sad.