Week One. Clue One

Help Me to Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo woke up in an unfamiliar place.

Looking around he noted that he wasn't in a hospital. Hospitals don't have such comfortable beds nor did they have pictures of a little toddler boy hanging around the room.

"Hello?" He called out to whoever could hear him. Groaning, he got up from the warm, comfy bed and began making his way to the door. Stopping at the barrier he put his ear to the wood and began listening to see if there was anyone outside the room. Hearing nother but laughter he reached for the knob only to freeze. Someone was heading to the door. Panicking he began to make his way to his situated bed, only to trip on his pair of shoes that had mysteriously been put in his path. 

"Kyungsoo-ah? Are you awake?" The person outside the door asked. "I'm coming in..."

Crap! Get off the floor, Kyungsoo!

Scurrying from his spot on the ground, he made it to his bed just in time to throw his blanket on him and lay his head down on his pillow, before hearing the click of the door being opended. 

"Uncle, he's still sleeping." A little boy said. "Look at his face! He looks funny! Look, he looks like this!" The same little boy laughed.

If only Kyungsoo could see his face.

"He does look a little funny, doesn't he?" The man said chuckling. Sounds a lot like Jongin. "Kyungsoo-yah..."

Poke. Poke.

God that tickles.

"I don't think he's sleeping, Uncle Nini. He just smiled!" The little boy pointed out. Oops.

"Yah. Kyungsoo-ssi... We know you're awake. Can you sit up for me?" The faceless voice asked, giving a slight tug to the blanket that Kyungsoo was currently latching onto.

Trying to make it seem like he wasn't faking, he remained in that same position for awhile before beginning to "stir awake from his slumber."  "Jongin?" He asked, making sure to put on his best 'barely woke up- groggy voice' 

"Morning Hyung. You kind of passed out yesterday... evening? Well, around that time." Jongin chuckled. "They gave me the duty to get you home before heading back.. But I saw that you lived pretty far from the station and I needed to get ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter