Us Against the World

Us Against The World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cause it's us against the world...

You and me against them all...

If you listen to these words...

Know that we are standing tall...

 

“What are you doing here ?” Chanwoo opened the door and saw Yunhyeong was soaked really bad. It was raining the whole day and made Chanwoo’s mood became even worse. His heart was wrenched seeing his most cherished person in a bad shape. “Come in. You’ll catch a cold if you’re staying like that.” Yunhyeong was shaking because of his condition. “I know it, Chanwoo. You’re still the good and gentle boy that I know since we were kids.” Chanwoo glared at him. “Don’t misunderstand my act. I just don’t want a dead body in this house.” He tried so hard to hide his happy heart.

 

Yunhyeong touched Chanwoo’s left arm and made Chanwoo turned to him. “Are you okay ? Have you visit the doctor to check yourself ? There are bruises everywhere.” Chanwoo scoffed. “Do you even care if I’m dead ? I’m not the boy you used to know.” Yunhyeong felt sad to hear his Chanwoo said such words.

 

“Chanwoo, we need to talk. Even if you hate me for what I’ve done to you…” Chanwoo stared at Yunyeong intensely. He gave Yunhyeong a dry towel and a set of outfit. “You can use it.” Yunhyeong casually changed his drenched outfit in front of Chanwoo. He sighed while looking at Yunhyeong’s fine toned body. “You know, I never hate you. Sorry I was rude to your earlier. Even after you left me without news for years, still I can’t hate you. Then suddenly you showed up from nowhere. You acted like you don’t know me at all. Still, I can’t hate you even though I want to kill you if I could.”

 

“Chanwoo… First of all, I’m really sorry for my long absence. I didn’t know you’re the same Chanwoo.” Chanwoo listened to his Yunhyeong carefully. “We were kids back then. We were so innocently fall in love. My parent, they knew what happened between us. Saying you’re son of devil, treating me like your own toy. Mislead me into the wrong path. They threaten me, if I dare to see you again, they would do harm to you. I couldn’t think straight at the moment. All I care was your safety. That way, I had to agree with their decision of moving me to the other city that so faraway from you. I never let anyone stay inside my heart, cause you’re always here. Always.” Yunhyeong put Chanwoo’s hand on his chest.

 

Chanwoo was in silence. “You had so many affairs and became violent; it must be because of me. I hurt you, a lot. It would only be fair if you kill me. Yet I don’t want you to dirty your hand or your life because of me. You deserve someone whom can love and treasure you. I would love to be that someone. But, who am I to y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter