chap no 1

Manager and Me

    JESSICA JUNG IS BACK IN KOREA AFTER A YEAR GONE FROM US

    OUR FAV ICE QUEEN CONFIRMED TO JOIN GG'S  MAY COMEBACK

   GONE TOO LONG, NOT ANYMORE! JESSICA JUNG IS BACK AT IT AGAIN

   JESSICA JUNG COMEBACK: WILL SHE BE THE SAME OR WORSE THAN BEFORE?

 

      " I'll take that away, your welcome."  Krystal snatched away my phone from my hand sleekly as I threw my head back and sighed. 

      " Everyone's talking about me, krys. I'm starting to feel the pressure and expactations. ergh! I'm getting doubts if I've done the right thing to return." I cried helplessly to my beloved sister. She sat down next to me as she passed a cup of English Breakfast tea.

      " I mean, it's great they're all talking about you. Think about it, Korea hasnt forgotten you even after a year without hearing from you. From what i see, the response is great. The fans are super excited for your return. It's about time you start holding the mic now. " she said for comfort as I sipped the hot tea. " I'm nervous, krys. The comeback stage at Mcountdown is just next week. What if everything's gone wrong?" 

        " Youre going to be fine, jess. Thankfully everything for the album has been prepared here in the U.S. so you didnt have to face the fans there, and you've practiced a lot so your dance moves are still there. Trust me, you got this. Just calm yourself down and think of the Sones the are eager for their queens to finally be one again." she said. I hugged my sister tightly as a thank you for her wisdom words. We chatted some more until JaeHeok appeared at the front door.

       " Hey oppa.. What brings you here?" 

       " Jess, I have something I need to discuss with you." My stylist came in with a worried face plastered on him. I start to feel uneasy.

       " Sure. What's up?"

       " You do know that you havent had a manager since your hiatus right? Since you found out that he was Jay's best friend."

     I flinched uneasily at the hatred name. Krystal seemed to notice and gave a look to Jaeheok. " Oops, sorry I forgot he shouldnt be mentioned."   "So, it seems you need to have a new manager by your side. SM's rules. "

        I swallowed Jaeheok's statement with a thought. He is right. I need a manager if I have to make sure I dont become a wreck again. But I need to go through the picking system, which I hate especially at this state I am in now. 

      " But, thank me later, I found the perfect manager for you! He's an experienced manager,having managed countless of jobs for the past years, great education degrees,  undrstanding and kind. He's perfect! Plus, he's my wife's brother so I trust him. I dont seem to have a picture of him, but I'll assure you his good looking. well, my wife's pretty so, you know."

     " Gee, thanks so much oppa. wow I thought I had to go through the picking system.I srsly am not in the mood to look through so many faces. When will I meet him?"

      " Tommorrow at Seoul. He'll fetch you there at the airport. Oh and before you worry, you'll be using the VIP arrival lane so that you dont get to meet the reporters so soon."

     " Oh thank you oppa! Erything's under control now. gosh, its tommorrow. I'm finally going home." i said joyfuly.

    " As a new you of course." Krystal added.