C.3

Age Of Youth,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3.

I live an easy life.

And that’s all thanks to my youth and looks.

However, people look down on those who lead easy lives.

Which is something I don’t get it.

Is there something wrong with living an easy life? (Is there?)

Does it mean that you’re living properly just because you’re living a hard life?

One cannot know what’s truly right and wrong in life, (unless you live twice).

This is how life is, (that’s just how it is.)

And this is simply who I am.

I know that I’m pretty. That I have a nice figure. That I can easily get any guy I want. Any guy is willing to do anything to be my lover (anything.)

I know my strong points. And I know how to make use of them.

Is that so wrong? Tell me, is it?

Looks fade. We all know that. So why can’t I make use of them while they’re still there?

I’m not looking for a serious relationship. Not at all. I just want to have fun. I just want to enjoy my youth. I just want to enjoy my life.

I know some of you might think that I am a house-wrecker.

I’m not.

Absolutely not.

I’m just doing the women a favor. I’m showing them the true nature of their husbands. Those cheating bastards. After all, if a man truly loves you he would never (ever) be willing to cheat on you. Never. And if he does that just means that he never loved you in the first place. Nor did care about you. Not one bit.

Knowing their true-selves early on is better than later. It’s better than never.

See, I’m just lending them a helping hand is all. I should be thanked instead of hated. I really should.

Truthfully I prefer dating non-married men,

Why?

There’s less drama, (way less drama.)

No crazy wife would come at you wanting your head. No secret rendezvous’s, (although I have to admit that I do like the thrill of not knowing if you’re going to get caught or not.) No heated confrontations. Things are less complicated (way less complicated.) And I, for one, hate complicated matters. The simpler they are the better.

The brunette glanced at her reflection in the mirror, entirely satisfied with her appearance. Her pouty lips were painted a cherry red (her signature color), the wings of her eyeliner were neatly balanced and her hair had been perfectly curled. All in all she looked good, (great even) if she might say so herself and would definitely be turning heads tonight.

What’s the reason for her dolled up appearance you might wonder, well other than the simple fact that she was going out (she always looked her best whenever she went out), she was still on the hunt for her next prey seeing how she wasn’t as lucky the night before.

Rei honestly wasn’t asking for too much. She just wanted a guy who’s nice to look and preferably not the age of her grandpa (of course he had to be rich, that’s a given.)

The young woman took one last glance at her reflection before exiting the apartment, a smirk playing on her lips. She had a feeling she would be getting lucky tonight.

“Sweetheart I’ve missed you,”

The man wore a genuine smile on his face as he gently kissed the older woman’s forehead, “I’ve missed you too mother,”

The woman smiled, happiness overwhelming her senses at the sight of her dear boy, “You’ve lost weight. You haven’t been eating properly, have you?” Worry shone in her hazel orbs as she gently caressed her son’s cheek.

“I have,” he took his mother’s hand and kissed the palm, “you don’t need to worry about me,” the said woman wasn’t as convinced, she was aware of his hectic schedule and the endless meetings he had to attend, “I’m your mother I have every right to worry about you,” she said with a playful glare.

Sehun shook his head in amusement, “enough about me,” he smiled, intertwining their fingers together, “how have you been?”

She squeezed his hand, her eyes twinkling with glee, “better since you came,”

The latter chuckled in response.

“Have you been taking your medication?”

His mother nodded in response, a pout present on her thin lips, “it tastes horrible and makes me sleepy,”

Sehun’s gazed softened as he took in her tired and fragile state, “but it’ll help you get better,”

The woman shook her head, a bitter-sweet smile present on her face, “we both know I’m not getting any better,”

His smile was soon replaced with a frown at the sound of her words

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter