Baekhyun

Mr. Bunny, Please take off your Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow Bacon, you look roasted!" 

Baekhyun glared at Chen with his dark circles filled eyes when the latter joked with the nickname that he was not fond of. He was already in a bad mood because he couldn't get a nice sleep last night, and now Chen just need to destroy his peaceful morning by using his high-pitched shriek. 

"I know, Chen. So, shut the hell up." Baekhyun hissed.

Kris glanced over at the angry Baekhyun with a weird smile on his face, he finally got his revenge on Baekhyun. "That's what you get for waking me up last night." Kris smirked. 

"B-But! It's true I saw-" 

"Shush Baekhyun, you voice is paining my ear." Kris said, nonchalantly. 

Baekhyun clicked on his tongue and gritted his teeth, irritated because of the lack of sleep. He chomped on his breakfast angrily and stomped to his room. He banged the door loudly and soon a shout can be heard. "Kris, are you sure you are leaving him like that?" Chanyeol asked as he covered his ears. Kris just shrugged and covered his ears too. 

"Hey hyung, can you tell him to stop? It's getting annoying." Sehun twitched when the scream was not stopping. 
 

"It's all the bunny's fault!" Baekhyun screamed in anger as he punched his pillow. He couldn't stop thinking of the bunny last night and it resulted into his lack of sleep, more like he couldn't sleep at all. He was wide awake the whole night, that's why his eyes were red and teary. 

"YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" 

Baekhyun jumped in shock when D.O banged on the door. He mentally cursed because he knew that he was doomed. He slowly open the creaking door and hid behind it. "Get out." D.O demanded. 

"Kyungsoo, I'm- AHHHH" 

Before Baekhyun could finish whatever he wanted to say, D.O made the first move by giving a kick to his leg. The pain made Baekhyun whimpered. "We are receiving complaints from our neighbours because of you." D.O glared as he spoke in a demanding and serious tone. 

"I'm sorry......" Baekhyun lowered his head, and apologized as he pouted in guilt. 

 

Baekhyun's POV

I sighed and sat on the sofa as I waited for the time to pass. I never knew that my life would be this boring without the other members. If only I had a schedule today, then I might not be dying of boredom. I the television and sighed again because there's nothing intriguing and interesting to watch. "I miss Chen..." Wait, did I just said that I missed that freak?! 

Should I just play with my phone? Oh wait, I left my phone with Chanyeol....... 

"Maybe I should take a walk? But I'm scared that I might bump into that weirdo." I mumbled as an image of the bunny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter