Unexpected Masquerade Ball

The path of the Loner Wolf

Go Hye Min

Kill me now was the only thought I had in my head as I stared at the horror before me. A dress and one I wish my alpha had not made me wear as I stared at the mirror.

Image result for korean teen prom dresses

I groaned and realized I should have know with his erted mind he would make it short enough to make you wonder, but also long enough to not seem too ty or at least what he thought was not ty. You have probably already realized I am definetly not a girly type of person and usually gagged everytime I had to even look at a dress. At least in my mind I would gag but outside I would hug it like it's my life and then act like an innocent oblivious little girl. I hated it but I had to my alpha forced my too and as his third in command I couldn't say no. That wasn't the worse part he then decided to give me high heels of all the things in the world high heels like seriously why would he do this to me I mean I can easily walk or if I have to run in them but they hurt like hell.

 

All of this fancy stuff for a plan that I didn't even want to be involved in in the first place but nooo! He just had to make me come even if I was his strongest fighter I still thought it was a waste of time for him to even think about challengeing the top packs authority. Yeah that's right you heard me his brilliant plan is to argue that there shouldn't be top packs who help keep order in the smaller packs as well as protect them from the rogues. I sniff the air and tense as the alpha comes in frowning in disappointment that he can't see more I shiver as I see he starts walking a few steps away from me. Act just act that's all you have to do I think to myself and put on a fake smile as he comes toward me. "Oppa don't you think this dress looks good on me" I twirl and mentally gag at myself but act like nothing is wrong. "Well yes you look y but I was hoping more skin-ship would bee shown up here he says as he looks at my s with a frown. My fake smile falters but quickly is replaced by a slight smirk. " Your the one who got me this and I think I look amazing as always when I wear dresses" I say making my voice quiver as if i'm upset he doesn't like it. "No No No you look fine next time i'll get you something exactly like this so that you can see it works for you" he says haha score I knew he would fall for it again. The only way right now i'm not wearing something worse is because I always act as if i'm upset when someone insults the dress and so it makes him feel like he needs to get me another one like this next time so I won't feel upset I innerly smirk at him as I jump up and down while trying not to break my ankle.

He turns me away from the mirror and leans in close so that his breath is next to my throat. I hold back a shudder as he traces on of the scars he made that is barley visible. " You know once you turn exactly 25 or in our years 2000 years old and you haven't found your mate your gonna be up for dibs which means you better be prepared to be mine" He whispers in an anoing suductive voice as if he could even sound y. 

Some think that being around for 25 years isn't very long, but since werewolves age slower than humans I am actually 2000 years old which is odd for a female werewolf to have not found her mate by now not that I was trying to look for him. The rules state that if a female wolf turns 2000 or 25 and hasn't found her mate she is then able to be claimed by an unmated male of that age or higher. Ugh gross right who wants to marry an old man when you could find your mate that is bound to you as long as your alive. I would rather have my mate and my wolf mika is also very aggitated that we haven't found him but my alpha won't let me go to any full moon rituals that help find mates faster he literally locks me in a dungeon like cell until a week has passed. He became super possessive of me but I think it's because he is 33 years old or 2900 in our life time. Once I made the mistake of asking him to let me go and find my mate and he threw me across the room me hitting the bed post while he grabbed a silver blade knife I remember the horror of watching him come closer and then.... No I will not think about it he ruined me that day and that's when I started to act realizing he was and idiot so I used it against him.

"Oppa I already know now come on were gonna be late for the masquerade ball" I quickly though painfully grab his wrist as I grab my mask and take him out of the room. 

We are about too enter the mansion where the masquerade is being held when we had been driving here we were discussing the plan with his beta while his beta told us about the security we had to be aware of. 

My job was to be myself (as they thought the innocent gullible girl was the real me) but protect the alpha making sure to not be too close to him and not too far away so that I could block any attack. Before we had fully gotten near the sight of the mansion I had switched into a different car and but on perfume to mask my scent for we couldn't let them know that I was there to protect the alpha. 

I got out of the first limo and slowly like a model walked up to the mansion while a servant led me into the house. I faked smiled at everyone as I entered the house my smile lite up the room but no one noticed I was actually wanting to choke the pathetic excuse of an alpha as I was stared at in awe by many. 

Boy this was gonna be one hell of a ride.

-------------------------------------------------_____------------____________________--------------___________________________

 

Thanks for reading I need to make sure you all know that I didn't add more to her background story yet so if your wondering what's going on as the story progresses we will get more in depth with her and what happened with her family as well as seeing more about everything else.

Oh and here's a picture of her mask in case any of you were wondering. Thanks for reading please comment and tell me how i did I really like it when I see people commenting on stories.

 

 

Image result for gray masquerade masks