Chapter one: Thorns

War Of Hearts (yoonseokmin)

Jimin and Hoseok are out picking flowers for a bouquet that they were in charge of creating themselves. "How about some roses?" Jimin said as he pointed at some beautiful red roses. "Sure! I'll be right there!" Hoseok yelled from the other side. "Oww! These  thorns are so annoying!" Jimin yelled as he reached for a pack of band aids that Hoseok brought just in case. "I told you!" said Hoseok playfully as he reached the roses."Yeah you were right." Jimin says as he wraps the band aid around his thumb. At this moment, Hoseok saw every detail of him perfectly. His beautiful bright color hair going perfectly with his eyes. He had beautiful eyes, which made Hoseok smile just thinking about it. Jimin looked so perfect at that moment, Hoseok fell for Jimin in seconds. "Jimin, can i ask you a question" Hoseok said softly, still staring into Jimin's eyes.  "Sure i guess". "How are you so perfect?" Hoseok said smiling cutely. Jimin is not the type to blush, but he looked like a tomato because of how hard he was blushing."I...uh... thank you... i don't consider myself to be that-"Jimin, you look so perfect standing like that. You look perfect all the time." Hoseok said, smiling at how cutely Jimin reacted to him."Oh please! You're  the perfect one. You're hair, your eyes, everything about you is perfect! " Jimin said as he looked at Hoseok, focusing on his beautiful smile. Then, something amazing happened.They kissed.And it was amazing. Their kiss was soft and gentle, their soft and delicate lips touching for the first time. "Oh Hoseok... I'm sorry..." Jimin said as he looked at the ground. "DIts okay." Hoseok said, making Jimin blush harder than ever. "Should...we uh get back to picking flowers now?" Jimin asked. "We have enough flowers, we can head home now." Hoseok said as he took out his keys. "Okay. Hoseok, we need to talk when we get home okay?" Jimin said quietly, staring at the ground. ." Okay we will, but relax. If the kiss is bothering you,  don't sweat it." Hoseok reasponded softly.