Next day

Lovely t o p
  • Jiyong got off the bad see there is no one  else  except him  he  worried  about where his beloved hyung  maybe he had left for work ... text message I am with daesung we  are both buying some cloth it will take some time I already made a breakfast for you take care bye see you later .. why he have to go shopping with him today ? he is angry with me I have to found out what he is doing what should I do to found out okay I get it I will continuously text him what is he doing now ? I text him waiting for reply .... (shopping )  I am not happy with the answer may be he is ignoring me I text him again how are you doing ? Send .... (fine) I text him again are you 😡With me text already send ..  (nope ) thank god you are not angry with me when will you come back half hour later ..(okey)  some time later he is back hey how was your shopping went (good) why you were sending so much textes acutually I thought you are not happy with me I went photo shoot without telling you seunghyun reply shocked I am pissed with you not for you went without telling me it's just that rumours spreading all over world ? What rumour (Nana) .. yes  do you like her more than me ? No never why you think I like her I don't no I just ... I just... come here you don't need to tell me I only like you not her hey .. yeah I only want you not anyone else (thank you ) my pleasure  now will you kiss me I missed your rosy lips same here stop talking love me love me like you never do to anyone only me only me hey yeah don't you dare angry with me again I will try .. you will try okey plz try for me ... hey that Nana girl is beautiful actually she is but not more than you .. stop talking now you are disturbing  ok ok fine love will you stop talking whole day was thinking about now we are ok let me sleep seunghyun says hey jiyong yes plz with me what is he hearing ? are you serious yes come here look at me oh my god you missed with me not me seunghyun ? no I missed you jiyong laugh hey come let me love you actually I am tired but you need I will do anything for my love thank you jiyong my pleasure ........👨‍❤️‍👨 thanks for what obey my orders now sleep .