21st Century

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

Taehyung

From the College of Culinary Arts. He wants to become a Chef.

 

A very timid and introverted person. But he easily gets shy and by all means, tries to avoid situations where he has to socialize with people and because of that, he doesn’t have many friends. He somehow, always attracts weird people because of his beautiful looks.

 

Jin

From the college of Music. He loves singing and wants to become famous through his work as an artist. He is also a very popular main vocalist of a band, BANGTAN.

 

A cheerful person. He is known for being loud and cute. Though he can be very serious at times, you will always see him smiling and laughing. He is very approachable and many are comfortable being around him.

 

Namjoon

From the college of Music. Majors in theatrical and music production. He is especially into writing songs and composing them. He is known for being very good at rapping.

 

A very mature person. He is very manly and has a very intimidating look but in contrast to that, he is a very friendly guy and is liked by many. He is also very protective and possessive of things that belongs to him.

 

Yoongi

From the college of Sports. He is a popular basketball player and is the captain of them team.

 

He is a short and serious looking guy. He is sometimes very awkward and shy but he can be very manly and y too. Although he is a lovely person, people find it very hard to approach him because of his stoic looks.

 

Hoseok

From the college of Communication. He is very interested in becoming a journalist.

 

Another cheerful person who loves to talk a lot and always has a bright smile on his face. He is very matured, knows how to go along well with people and is always there for the people he cares the most.

 

Jungkook

From the college of Science. Majors in Psychology. He likes to tease people to observe their behaviours.

 

Very well built man, he is one guy you should not mess with. He can look and acts innocent. People find him very cute because of his young looks and but he is an evil one on the inside. People only find out when they become too close to him but he always has a nice heart to whom he cherishes. 

Foreword

This is another fiction happening in my head. 

Their characters and personalities might not be similar to in real life :D

Jimin is not present in this fic, I am sorry.

I love our Chim Chim darling though. Please dont miss understand :< 

And please ignore the title lol I didnt know what to write. XD