Cafe. Ch 3

Kitty Kyun

Updates! Sorry for the wait babies! Enjoy~~

~~

''Oh my gosh! He's so cute!!'' says Minhyuk after he walked in the cafe and saw Changkyun sitting nearby the counter. Minhyuk runs to Changkyun and develop him in a big hug (a very big and squishy hug) and Changkyun awkwardly hugs back with a small shy smile. ''H-hello, nice to meet you um...'' Changkyun says and Minhyuk tell Changkyun his name after releasing Changkyun from the hug. Changkyun gave Minhyuk a bigger smile and it really makes Minhyuk wants to pinch the younger's cheeks but he caress Changkyun's head and ears instead. Changkyun instantly react to the caress and he starts to purr in delight. Anyone who sees this will definitely squeal in delight and it looks like some of the customer came in to the cafe just to see Changkyun. ''I'm gonna do my work now but if someone bothers you don't hesitate to call me kay?'' Minhyuk says as he gave one last pat on Changkyun's head. ''Ne hyung, I will'' says Changkyun and Minhyuk gave him a big smile.

Changkyun has already met Kihyun, Hyungwon and Jooheon after Hyunwoo and Hoseok open the cafe and they all were nice to him. They keep watching over him and keep him comfortable though they are busy and Changkyun can't be happier at how nice everyone is with him. Changkyun watch as Kihyun and Hoseok are making pastries and desserts, Jooheon is making the drinks, Hyungwon is by the counter and Minhyuk is taking and giving orders with Hyunwoo. He smiles whenever his hyungs are making interaction with each other and he can tell that they are very close. Changkyun hopes that he can be a part of them one day.

Hoseok's shift has ended for today and he went to the back room to change before going home with Changkyun. Changkyun is currently being smother by Minhyuk and the others just laugh and watch both of them with a very fond look. ''Kitty, let’s go home. See you guys tomorrow.'' Hoseok says as he reach for Changkyun's hand and led them to the door. ''Bye hyungs, see you again tomorrow'' says Changkyun and followed Hoseok out of the cafe. They are walking silently (a comfortable one) and suddenly Hoseok asks Changkyun if he wants to go to the market as Hoseok needs to buy a few things and Changkyun agrees so they went to the nearest market. They shop for a while and they went home. On their way home, it starts to rain so they have to run and rush home.

They arrived home soaked and shivering especially Changkyun. Hoseok hurriedly put away all the groceries and told Changkyun to go shower hoping that the cat-boy won’t fell sick later. Changkyun is shivering and his tail is firmly wrap around his waist although it is wet. Changkyun went to the bathroom and hurriedly took off his wet clothes and jump into the tub for a warm bath. He diligently wash his tail ( Changkyun loves his fluffy tail the most) and after he’s satisfied that his tail is thoroughly clean, he wash up the rest of his body. “Hyung? Are you done showering too? I didn’t hear any water running though. Did you have a shower or not?? You can’t just change into a new clothes without showering after walking in that horrendous rain! I don’t want you to get sick!”Changkyun says as he walk to the older who are sitting on the couch in the living room. Hoseok laughs and said “Calm down kitty, I did shower. You’re the one who didn’t hear me because you were totally focused on washing your fluffy tail. Now come here so I can hug you into warmness, you are still shivering.” Changkyun blush and shyly went to sit beside Hoseok. “I didn’t say sit beside me kitty, come here” Hoseok said as he pat his own thigh while smirking. Changkyun blush harder and he starts to whine and hide his face in his hands. Hoseok laughs and he grab Changkyun by the waist and hoist him onto his lap which make the latter squeak in surprised and cuddle the cat-boy. Changkyun swears that his face are beat red but he didn’t shy away from Hoseok’s hug instead he makes himself comfortable in Hoseok’s arm and lay his head in the crook of Hoseok’s neck. “You’re so warm hyung~” Changkyun says and his eyes involuntary starts to close as he become more warm in Hoseok’s arms.

Changkyun wakes up in his bed on the next day. He sits up on his bed cross legged with his sweater paws in between of his legs and yawns. “Hachoo!” Changkyun’s yawn was interrupted by him sneezing. Changkyun then walk to the kitchen and saw Hoseok by the stove cooking some breakfast. “Kitty? Did you sneezed just now?” Hoseok asks as he realize that the cat-boy are currently sitting at the dining table with his head laid down on the table. Changkyun perks up and shakes his head and innocently answer with a “Nope, didn’t sneezed at all since I woke up. I think you heard it wrong hyung.” Hoseok squints his eyes at Changkyun but Changkyun just smiles so Hoseok went back to cook their breakfast. ‘Sorry hyung, I don’t want you to worry over something so small like a flu.’ Changkyun thought to himself. “Can I bring my sketch book today? I want to draw the café scenery and the hyungs.” Changkyun asks and Hoseok hums letting the cat-boy know the answer is yes. They finish up their breakfast and slowly getting ready to go to the café as today Hoseok didn’t need to do the opening as it was Jooheon’s turn.

They arrived at the café and Hoseok went to the back room to starts his work routines and Changkyun went to sit at the table near the window. Jooheon went to Changkyun and pet his head saying good morning and Changkyun replies smiling. “Are you alright kyunnie? You look a little bit pale today. Are you cold? I’m gonna make a hot chocolate for you after this.” Jooheon says as he continue caressing Changkyun’s head. Changkyun just hummed and purr into Jooheon’s hand and Jooheon laughed smiling at how adorable the cat-boy is. Jooheon then went to make the hot chocolate and Changkyun starts to draw in his sketch book (Changkyun is good at drawing). The café is extremely busy today as it is the weekend and Changkyun’s existence was actually making the café having more customers (hey, a cute cat-boy sitting in a café who wouldn’t go in to see him?). In the evening, Changkyun starts to feel light headed but he didn’t say anything to anyone and just continue drawing in his sketch book. After a while the light headed turn into a headache and Changkyun put away his sketch book and lay his head on the table with his eyes closed.  

~~

dun dun dun~~ ahaha sorry babies. Don't hit me >.<

Changkyun's gonna get sick oh no~~ hehehehe 

Till the next update~ bye babies! ^^