1. Neighbor

That Season, My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is this the last one?" Chanyeol ask as he put the cellphone into his pocket.

"Maybe. Isn’t this your stuff?"

Chanyeol grimace. "Sorry, I didn’t really focus. Thanks for your hard work, this is all your payment."Chanyeol gave money to the head of the goods moving carrier services.

After the group of goods moving carrier services leave, Chanyeol see the room filled with piles of boxes and scratched the back of his neck and grabbed his cell phone from his pocket and pressed the speed dial keys.

"They already leave... hmhm ... maybe tonight. No need ... Don’t worry. All right, let me know when you've finished, I'll call you back." Chanyeol turn off his phone calls.

Chanyeol just moved into a new house that he bought from a real estate agent. He moved there because of his new work place fairly close to the house. Chanyeol is a veterinarian, he moved from A city to N city as the head of the veterinary clinic.

After arranging his belongings he threw himself in the living room sofa, scorching afternoon sun illuminates the room through a wall made of glass. Chanyeol hear the sound of the waves, he then got up and walked toward the glass wall, Chanyeol sight small beach there. Chanyeol open the glass door that was there to get out and stand on the porch of the house.

"Beautiful ..." he said as he turned toward the sky, and then he heard a rattling noise. Chanyeol turned and saw chains made of shells and a glimpse of a girl into the house. "So my neighbor is a girl," he muttered and then paused. "I think I've seen her before ... ah ... probably I just imagining it." Then he went back into the house.

Chanyeol ordered pizza for dinner, and then he thought of his fiance suggestion on the phone this afternoon. Yes, Chanyeol have a fiance, her name is Lily and she was a model. Lily tells Chanyeol to provide food for his neighbor as a greeting of friendship. He took the pizza box that he didn’t touch yet and bring it.

Knock…knock…knock…

Chanyeol knocked on the back door of his neighbor house that he had seen this afternoon. Sound of footsteps and the creak of the door lock opened.

When the door is open, Chanyeol suddenly froze with his eyes wide open, looks like he surprised. The blond girl standing in front of Chanyeol and she saw Chanyeol with a flat stare.

"Who?" The girl asked coldly to him.

Chanyeol snapped out of his reverie. "Umm ... I live next door, just moved this afternoon and ..."

She was still silent.

Chanyeol provide pizza box to the girl. "As a new neighbor," he said.

The girl received a pizza box from Chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter