Soccer

S.I.N.C.E.R.I.T.Y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Onii-chan, I'll be home a bit late okay. I am playing soccer with Mitsuhiko, Gneta, Ayumi and Haibara at the usual park" Conan said with an exciting tone. 

"Alroght2, just don't let your guard down. Make sure to be back before dinner okay. Just call me if anything happens okay?" SHinichi being the motherhen he is just shrugged on the other side of the phone. Then, they hang up.

"Takke, this brat is always playing in the evening, then, finishing his homework wotjout eatong and continue to hide in the library until late at night." Shinichi was nagging but, he didn't realize himself nagging alone while taking out all the ingredients for the curry that he'll be cooking.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the playground, Conan seems to have let his guard down as they were so immersed in playing soccer that they didn;t realize that someone was watching them. tHEY PLAY UNTIL THY WERE EXHAUSTED AND THE dEYETIVE bOYS DECIDED TO HEAD FOME EARLY..

Conan was not having it as he is not satisfied yet with the amount of time he has spent. Its been a long time since he had played  a lot fun all this while. So, he decided to play along for a couple of minutes before heading home.Thats when his shoes starting to malfunction and he slipped making  the wrong aim to the ball.

"Ah, my bad." Conan ran towards the direction of the ba;; and only to meet with a scary person face to face. "Hello there gakincja." Blood frozed throughout his whole vein. Beige skin turned pale white. 

"Don't let your guard down"

"W-who are you? What do you want?" Conan tries to be as confident as he can but eventually failed after seeing tge one-eyed man as his left eye was injured.

"Nothing, just you!" Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter