Chap 11

My Mr.Right

You quickly get off from the Cab and dash into the INSPIRIT BAR .

The Music blast loudly , your cover with your both hands while finding Woohyun .

*Aish...first time came here... , sure is messy and noisy...* You thought .

You saw someone familiar lying on the table and squeeze your eyes to see .

"Woohyun Oppa? Woohyun oppa!" Suddenly smile came out from your face and ran towards Woohyun .

While running , not carefully you knock till someone .

"Hey watch it!" The guy said irritatedly .

"Mianhae mianhae!" You just bow and run to Woohyun .

"Aish... , wait .." The guy turn around look at you again , but only saw your back view .

"Isn't that L.Joe's little sister?" The guy turn his head aside .

"Niel hyung , what are you doing ! Get over here!" Ricky shouted .

"Alright! Coming!" Niel shook his head and walk to Teen top .

Meanwhile ...

"Woohyun oppa! Woohyun oppa!" You keep shaking him but he didn't move a inch .

"Myun-myungsoo...i'm...so-sorry...it-its my fault..." Woohyun keep repeating his sentence which makes you confuse .

"Ah! So you're the one who called me?" You asked .

"Yeah ." The Male waiter nodded .

"Oh! Kamsamnida !" You bowed .

"Lets go Woohyun oppa ." You said softy to yourself while tried to carry Woohyun up .

Some people was giving you those weird stares and look .

"S-o.....heav-y....." You starts to breathe hardly .

"Em ... i think you need my help ." The Male waiter carry Woohyun on his back and walk out .

"N-ne..." You nodded .

You and the Waiter walk pass Teen Top's table without you knowing it was them .

*That's ~~ ! i didn't see wrong! and Why is she here ... in this kind of place ...* Niel pick up his phone and message to L.Joe .

Soon , the cab arrived infront of your house . 

Lucky Your mum is not coming back early and Your Appa pass away when you and L.Joe was in a Young age .

"~~!" L.Joe suddenly came out dashing from the house , saw you holding Woohyun .

"Oh! Oppa!" You smiled .

"Why you-"

"Oppa , just help me first? He's quite heavy..." You said .

"Oh right! Okay lets go." 

~

Woohyun was at L.Joe's room .

"So would you like to example what happen huh? In the INSPIRIT BAR ." L.Joe folded his arms while sitted at the sofa .

"Ho-how did you know?!" You shocked .

"My Brothers told me ." L.Joe smiled proudly .

"Aish!" You pout .

"So tell me!!!" L.Joe getting impatient .

"Fine!" You sat on the sofa across L.Joe everything .

~

*I wonder how's Woohyun.* Sunggyu thought while fighting .

~

"So that how it goes ..." L.Joe nodded .

"And now its your turn to tell me , that who told you mmm?" You folded your arms like L.Joe did .

"Oh , its Niel~" L.Joe replied .

*Hehe Niel , you are doom!* L.Joe creepy evil smiled .

"Oh i see.... so its N-I-E-L..." You nodded and creepy evil smile came out from your face , like your brother L.Joe .

Awhile later you decided to go up to L.Joe's room to see Woohyun .

You open the door slowly afraid that it will wake Woohyun up and sat beside him on the bed .

*Even when he sleeps , he's also that good looking .* You smiled and shove his fringe aside . 

You decided to get a closer look at Woohyun's face .

*Woah....* You can't stop staring at his face features , his eyes , nose , lips..

Suddenly Woohyun groans and turn his body to another side .

You got shocked and quickly sit up while covering your mouth .

*O-omo! i..i nearly kissed him...* Your mind has gone messy for a second .

"Maybe i should go to sleep now..." You swallow your saliver and walks away slowly like a Theif .

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

HEY!
WASSUP!
FIANLLY
I UPDATED !
 
Holy , its like BEEN FOREVER ! 
 
And i'm SORRY , VERY SORRY >.< !
 
Forgive me? :3 *Puppy Eyes*
Oh well... Haha :D .
 
so yeah ,
 
And Hello New Subscribers <3 ;) !
 
nomnompandax9
xxinspiritxx
luvyousoo_13
 
<3