A Normal Day

SaTzu One-Shots

Tzuyu woke up feeling great. She had a good feeling about today. She yawned and stretched; she looked over to Sana (who was still sleeping).

I should cook for her. Just because.

Tzuyu got out of bed and tucked Sana in before getting ready in the bathroom. She soon went into the kitchen and prepared breakfast for the two of them. She cooked scrambled eggs and bacon. She placed the food onto a tray; she placed a cup of orange juice as well. She went back into their bedroom and carefully placed the tray onto Sana’s body. The tray had sides that folded out, like a little table, and they were on both sides of Sana’s body.

It’s a miracle that I didn’t drop anything.

“Sana, wake up~” Tzuyu said in a sing-song voice.

Sana groaned a little before opening her eyes. She looked up at Tzuyu and smiled.

“Hey you,” Sana said sleepily.

“Good morning,” Tzuyu replied, “I made you breakfast.”

Tzuyu pointed at the tray that was above Sana. Sana finally noticed it and smiled widely.

“You’re so sweet~” Sana sat up. “It looks delicious!”

Sana leaned towards Tzuyu and gave her a sweet kiss. Tzuyu smiled into the kiss and kissed her back. Before things could get heated, Tzuyu pulled back.

“Well take a bite and tell me if it tastes as good as it looks.” Tzuyu handed a fork to Sana. Sana ate some of the scrambled eggs and bacon; she also drank some of the orange juice.

“It tastes amazing!” Sana burped a little; she wasn’t embarrassed though - couples shouldn’t be embarrassed about these sorts of things.

Tzuyu giggled, “I’m glad you like it.”

“Eat with me~” Sana held out her fork, which had bacon on it. Tzuyu leaned in and ate her own food. Sana and Tzuyu both eventually finished their breakfast. Tzuyu removed the tray from the bed and started walking out of the room.

“You should get ready, we should go somewhere today,” Tzuyu instructed as she walked back into the kitchen.

“Okay~” Sana walked into the bathroom and got ready for the day. Sana squealed to herself as she spazzed about Tzuyu’s sweet actions. Tzuyu raised her eyebrow at the noise.

I wonder what’s wrong with her.

______________________________________________________________________

 

It was noon now, Tzuyu decided to look through her mail. She picked up the one that she found in the back of her mail box.

It’s probably been there for weeks.

Tzuyu opened the envelope.

Greetings, lucky resident!

We are informing you with this letter that you have been given the opportunity to stay at our beautiful resort ABSOLUTELY FREE!

That’s right, FREE!

Just redeem your coupon at our front desk! The expiration date for this coupon is listed at the bottom of this letter.

We hope to see you there!

  • Paradise Resorts

Tzuyu looked at the expiration date. Her eyes widened.

It expires tomorrow!

Tzuyu really wanted to go to the resort, especially since it’s free.

“Sana!” Tzuyu called out.

“Yeah?” Sana asked from their bedroom.

“We’re going to have lots of fun today!”

“Where are we going?” Sana asked.

“It’s a surprise! Just meet me at our car!” Tzuyu tucked away the coupon into her purse before grabbing her car keys. She had already gotten dressed earlier when she got ready in the bathroom. She just had to wait for Sana to get dressed.

Eventually, Sana exited their house. She hopped into the passenger side of their car. Tzuyu was already buckled.

“Are you going to tell me where we are going now?” Sana pouted.

“Nope!” Tzuyu smirked. She started driving. Throughout the ride, Sana kept pestering Tzuyu about where they are going. Tzuyu just kept waving her off.

“We’re almost there, stop nagging,” Tzuyu scolded, rolling her eyes. She soon saw the sign for Paradise Resorts.

“You’re taking me to a resort?!” Sana was super excited now.

Well, US, but yeah, I guess.

“Yup,” Tzuyu smiled. Tzuyu reached the parking lot of the resort. She and Sana got out of the car and let the valet driver park their car. They walked into the resort's main building and headed towards the front desk. Tzuyu silently handed the receptionist her coupon. Sana didn’t even notice that Tzuyu did that.

“Alright you two, you guys will be staying in room 1225! You guys won’t be able to stay overnight though; you guys have until midnight before you have to leave. Everything you do in this resort will be paid for!” the receptionist smiled at the couple, handing them their room’s cardkey.

“Tzuyu, you prepared this for us? You’re such a good girlfriend~” Sana hugged Tzuyu tightly and peppered her face with kisses.

Uh, sure.

Tzuyu smiled and hugged Sana back.

“Well, she-”

Tzuyu glared at the receptionist. The receptionist didn’t say a word.

Tzuyu took Sana’s hand and intertwined their fingers. They both walked happily to their room. Tzuyu opened the door and Sana gasped.

“It’s beautiful!”

The room had a little fountain at the center of it. The room’s windows showed a beautiful scenery of rivers and mountains. The wallpapers showed intricate designs and many items in the room looked like they were made from pure gold.

“Only the best for my little Sana,” Tzuyu said cheesily. Sana turned towards Tzuyu and pulled her in for a kiss. Tzuyu loved the attention she was getting today.

I wonder why she’s so affectionate today.

“I know there’s a ton of things we can do at this resort, we should get started!” Tzuyu suggested, preparing to leave the room.

“You planned stuff out for us?”

“Sure.”

I just looked at the brochure the receptionist handed me.

______________________________________________________________________

 

Tzuyu led Sana to a random location in the resort. They were at a field. Apparently, there was going to be an airplane show today.

Many people were sitting on the grass as they looked up at the sky in anticipation. The airplanes were going to emit smoke and spell out words in the sky. They were excited to see what they would write.

“Are you two here for the Sky Show?” a worker asked Sana and Tzuyu.

“Yeah, sure,” Tzuyu replied.

“What are your names? We give everyone name tags here, it helps with community bonding,” he said as he held up two pieces of paper.

“I’m Tzuyu, she’s Sana,” Tzuyu told him. He nodded.

“Sana and Chewy, I got it.”

“No, Tzuyu is spelled T-Z-U-Y-U,” Tzuyu corrected him. He nodded again.

“I got you.”

He handed them their name tags and allowed them access to the area of the field that everyone was waiting at. Sana and Tzuyu both looked at the name tags in their hands. They both looked at each other and shrugged. They let go of the name tags and let them fly away in the wind.

Name tags are stupid.

Sana and Tzuyu sat on the grass and looked up, waiting for the airplanes to show up.

“Do you know what they are going to write in the sky?”

“Nope,” Tzuyu shook her head. Sana just smiled at Tzuyu.

“Okay, everyone! We are about to begin the Sky Show!” the worker shouted excitedly into a microphone. Everyone cheered.

Another worker was looking at the phrases that they were going to tell the pilots to write into the sky. They were all written on small pieces of paper in a little box; it wasn’t a very professional way of preparing for this, but they decided to do the Sky Show on such a short notice. The worker in charge of telling the pilots what to write looked away for a second and didn’t see two pieces of paper fly into the box. He picked them up and raised an eyebrow.

“I don’t know what these two words mean, but I’ll go with it.” The worker took his walkie talkie and instructed the pilots on what to write.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu and Sana looked on excitedly as the airplanes showed up. They started writing out their first phrase. Tzuyu raised an eyebrow at what was written; Sana gasped.

Sana ♥ Tzuyu

What the heck?

Tzuyu was very confused. Sana looked at Tzuyu with tears in her eyes.

“You shouldn’t have!” She tackled Tzuyu. She straddle Tzuyu’s hips and kissed her passionately, resting her hands on Tzuyu’s soft cheeks. The people around them were clapping, amused at what was going on.

Tzuyu pulled away from the kiss, “But I didn’t-”

“You’re so sweet!” Sana kissed Tzuyu again.

Eh, I’ll go with it.

Tzuyu smiled at Sana and they both stood up.

I don’t think anything is going to top that, we should just leave.

Tzuyu took Sana’s hand again and led them away from the Sky Show. She lead them to a store. Tzuyu and Sana separated and looked around. Tzuyu was looking at a variety of watches. She decided to buy one of them.

“Hello, how much does this cost?” Tzuyu asked the cashier, holding up an expensive looking watch.

“Oh! Today is your lucky day! That watch just came in today! If you buy it, you will be the first person to own that kind of watch! If you purchase it, you will get a free gift!” the cashier chirped.

“Okay… but how much does it cost?” Tzuyu asked again, she didn’t give a damn about the free random gift.

Probably a coupon or something.

“$120,” the cashier said as he rung her up. Tzuyu paid for the watch. The cashier handed Tzuyu a nicely wrapped box.

Oh, this looks nice.

“What’s inside?” Tzuyu asked the cashier.

“You’ll find out when you open it!” Tzuyu just nodded and just placed the free gift into her shopping bag; she then left the store. She waited at the entrance; she texted Sana and told her where she was waiting. Sana showed up empty handed, she decided not to buy anything.

“What else do you have planned for us?” Sana asked curiously.

“We can go eat now,” Tzuyu shrugged. She wanted to eat dinner now, it was almost evening. She looked at the brochure quickly to find out where the restaurant was. She led the way.

They both entered the fancy restaurant. Sana excused herself to go to the restroom. Tzuyu nodded at her and walked towards the restaurant’s host.

“Hello, table for two, please,” Tzuyu said plainly.

“Congratulations! You are our one millionth customer! We will be treating you and your partner to a wonderfully prepared meal of delicious food!” The host told Tzuyu happily.

Wow.

Tzuyu nodded excitedly. Sana soon came out and the host led the two into a private room.

“You two will have a sensational experience with our fine work, look forward to it!” The host left them.

“He didn’t even ask us what we wanted,” Sana said with a raised eyebrow.

“Oh, everything’s prepared, don’t worry about it.”

“You prepared the food that they’ll be making for us?” Sana looked at Tzuyu with loving eyes.

“Sure.”

The host came back with several dishes with the help of other waiters. The food looked exquisite. There were many and they were all cooked to perfection. They looked aesthetically beautiful as well. There was an assortment of steak, salads, pasta, mixed vegetables, expensive champagne, and much more. The host and waiters bowed before leaving.

“Oh Tzuyu, you shouldn’t have!” Sana gushed, hugging Tzuyu tightly, kissing her cheek and rubbing her sides.

But I didn’t.

Tzuyu didn’t tell her that.

______________________________________________________________________

 

The two began to eat. They actually stayed for a few hours. Between meals, the two talked about random things.

“What do you mean the desk was such a desk?” Tzuyu looked at Sana confused.

“I don’t know man, the desk was just a desk,” Sana shrugged.

The two were finally almost done eating. The door suddenly opened and the host entered with a massive cake that was in the shape of a heart. It had the word ‘congratulations’ written on top of it.

“Congratulations to our lucky couple!” the host placed the cake on their table and left.

“Tzuyu~” Sana squealed as she looked at the cake.

“You had him congratulate us and make this cake?” Sana was very satisfied with Tzuyu’s work today.

“I guess.”

The two ate their cake. Sana and Tzuyu sometimes put frosting on each other’s faces and it off. They were having a lot of fun. They both eventually finished eating and they left the restaurant.

“Congratulations!” The host shouted as they left.

“Thank you!” Sana shouted back.

Tzuyu and Sana walked back to their room. They sat inside and looked out the window. The night sky was beautiful. They suddenly saw fireworks. They were heart shaped.

“Did you prepare that too?” Sana chuckled as she hugged Tzuyu’s arm.

“Well-”

“I love you~” Sana pecked Tzuyu’s cheek. Tzuyu smiled brightly.

“I love you too,” Tzuyu replied. Tzuyu smirked and led Sana to the huge bed. She was about to push Sana onto it when the door suddenly opened.

“It’s almost midnight, we suggest you two prepare to leave.” the receptionist informed before closing the door. Tzuyu pouted. She took Sana’s hand and they walked out of the room.

“We hope you two enjoyed your stay!” the receptionist bid farewell.

“We did!” Sana waved back. Tzuyu started driving them both back home.

“I had a great day today~” Sana spazzed, “Thank you so much.”

“You’re welcome,” Tzuyu smiled at Sana. They rode the rest of the ride in silence, simply happy with each other’s company. They soon arrived at their house. They entered their house and Sana squealed in happiness.

“You were awesome today~” Sana spun around in glee.

What’s up with her?

Tzuyu placed her shopping bag down, she remembered something.

“Oh Sana, you can have this.” Tzuyu reached into the bag and pulled out the free gift she received when she bought the watch.

“There’s more to this day? Oh, I love you~” Sana smooched Tzuyu. Tzuyu giggled.

“What’s inside?” Sana started unwrapping the gift.

I have no idea.

“Open it and you’ll find out,” Tzuyu decided to say.

Sana opened the box and almost cried. In the box was a beautiful heart-shaped necklace that had the number ‘1’ on it.

“Oh Tzuyu!” Sana hugged Tzuyu tightly and shook her hard. Tzuyu looked at the necklace and raised her eyebrow.

“I wonder why it says-”

“This was a wonderful first anniversary!” Sana suddenly shouted.

Tzuyu froze.

What the f-

“I was a bit worried that you wouldn’t remember, but you clearly did!” Sana kissed Tzuyu’s nose.

“I-”

“You gave me breakfast in bed, a trip to Paradise Resorts, that Sky Show, a delicious dinner with a wonderful cake congratulating our anniversary, those fireworks, and now a necklace to commemorate our first anniversary!” Sana continued to spaz.

I don’t even.

“You’re the best girlfriend ever,” Sana whispered before pulling Tzuyu towards their bedroom.

“I… I am, aren’t I?” Tzuyu decided to just go with it, everything was in her favor, after all.

“I’m sorry for thinking that you forgot about our anniversary,” Sana apologized.

“Don’t worry about it.”

Really, don’t.

“Happy SaTzu Day~” Sana giggled as she held out her hand.

“Happy SaTzu Day…” Tzuyu looked at Sana weirdly as she took her hand.

Sana led Tzuyu to their bed and laid down, patting the spot next to her.

“Before we end our anniversary with a ton of love making, tell me exactly how you planned this day!” Sana demanded happily, hugging Tzuyu close to her.

Tzuyu froze.

.